Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Chad

5-6 2011/2012

Here we are! We go to school in Bengough, Saskatchewan, Canada. We want to share what we are doing in our classroom. Come and see!

by C

teacher: Carlene Gauley

Our feild trip we went to the R.C.M.P. Heratig Center, and the McKenzy Art Gallery was one of the best EVER! We lerned about the tredies the Canadian Govorment made with the first nations people of Canada. We also saw some cool art work too.

At the R.C.M.P. Heritage Center, we lerned that the First Nations were a little nervose at sining the tredies at first. This because the herd that the U.S.A. broke lots of THERE tredies. The canadian First Nations were afrade that would happen to them if they sined the tredes but the R.C.M.P. became friends with the First Nations and got them to sine and trust that it wouldn't be broken.

At the McKenzy Art Gallery, we looked at the art there and there was lots of Inuit sculpchers. There were Earth painting, and Sky paintings(and others). My favorite peice of art was a bonch of Swarovski Crystals covering a hole sheat of paper to reflect a light. If you close one eye and look at it for 30 seconds and swich eyes it looks real cool.

THE MCKENZY ART GALLERY AND R.C.M.P. HERITAGE CENTER ARE THE BEST 2 PLACES FOR A CLASS TRIP EVER!!!

We had track and field on June 5th. My first event was High Jump(D:)and I got 2nd last and landed on the bar. After that I had Shot Put. I don't know what I got but it wasn't in the top 4. Next I had the 100 m. Wich I ended up in last. 4th, I had Triple Jump. I think I came in 5th, 6th, or 7th. After that I had the 400 m. I defentl came in last place. I took a break for lunch and whent to the 200 m. Once again last place and that was my track and feild day.

The MacKenzie art gallery came to Bengough School. They showed us some of the paintings they had there. The person presenting the art was named Ken. Ken also showed us how to draw seen you might see if you were driving or walking down the road.

One of my favorite paintings has 2 horses pulling something giuded by a person. They were trying to protect there proporty from a fire. It also look like a 3D picture without the 3D glasses. I think we should go to the gallery for a class trip. It was the best presentation on art ever.

When Ken showed us how to draw, the first thing he did was tell us to draw the horizon line in the center of a peice of paper he gave us. Then, in the center of the horizon line, he told us to make a dot called "The Vanishing Point". This was where the center (our road) stoped(A.K.A. vanished). We also added power lines to the left and a train track to the right. Above we added cloudes.

One of my favorite video games is called Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure.

It is basicaly about a portal master(you) using the Skylanders to get all eight of the Eternal sources. These sources are Magic, Earth, Water, Fire, Teck, Undead, Air, and Life. There are different parts for a machine called The Core of Light to harness the Eternal sources so you can rebuild The Core of Light. The Core of Light's job is to keep the darkness at the outskirts of Skylands. After that you infltrat Kaos's castle shaped fortress. In the fortress you'll aventally have to fight a "hy-dra" and Kaos in a nother machine and the the the game is bacily over.:)

This Thanksgiving I went to my grandpa's & grandma's house. When I was there, my cousins(Montana, Tyler, Travis, Hannah, Lexis, Mersadis, & Shelby), Uncle Bret, Uncle Roary,& aunty Jaimy were there too.

Thanksgiving dinner this year was ham/turkey, mashed potatoes, homemade buns, broccoli, JELL-O with bananas, gravy, stuffing & alot more I can't remember. When we had Thanksgiving dinner we got a plate and got what we wanted and as much as we wanted like a buffet. After we got to have pumpkin or apple pie. We could have whipped cream for the pumpkin pie.

On my summer holidays I went to Moose Jaw to visit my dad. When I was there he bought me another X-Box 360 with a Kinect. It came with a game called Kinect Adventures. He also bought Call Of Duty: Black Ops and LEGO Pirates of the Caribean.

I like Pirates of the Caribean best because I enjoy the levels where on Black Ops I only like the multi-player. On LEGO Pirates of the Caribean I also like the characters and the chalenge level is little less than perfect, but Black Ops challenge level is WAAAAAAAAAAY harder than what I'm ready for.

On Black Ops-in the multi-player-you can make a class. To create a class means you can customize a character by changing the primary & secondary guns, garnades or 2 tomahawks that instantly kill on impact. There are perks to improve your chances killing, and kill-streaks if you kill so many times in a row. You can add face paint and change the outfit for camaflage.

When I play Black Ops, on multi-player with my dad, I usally choose a fully automatic weapon and camp or hide until my dad crosses my screen while he hunts me down.I got alot better because of him, so it's not like I'm a sleeping doe an he's the best sniper ever!!!

To bad I had to come back home for school!!!

On Friday June the 24th ,2011 we went on afeild trip.  We went to the Sam Kelly Caves, Poperlar River Power Plant and Mine,& sean Buffalo & Turtle effagys.

My Favorite place to go was the Sam Kelly Caves. I surprised that both caves were exstremly small. At the caves there were lots of really tall hills so there are lots of places to get a great view at different angles,a stream with some frogs that a few tryed to cach wich looks really hard. When we found a  nero spot in the stream we all crosed the stream because we all wanted to clim a HUGE hill called Peek's butte. Most of us even crosed the border to the states wich doesn't look that different(surprised me).

Something I LOVE to do make pokemon cards online & I've made 20 cards online alrady.

A couple evolve and some are leavle X. The ones I have that evolve are Predator into Ultramon into it's last evolution: Death, and then I made Naruto into Narto-four tails into Evil Nartuo-nine tails. The leavle Xs I have are Muwtwo Lv.X, Glaceon Lv.X, Naruto Lv.X and Leafeon Lv.x.

My stongest card damage wise is Darkrai. doing 1 000 000

I'm going to make 26 more:1 for each letter in the alfabet.

On April 9th and 10th I went to Moose Jaw Sask. to visit my dad. When I was there I mostly wached Bleach and made pokemon cards on the computer.

I made a pokemon card that could get 640 HP and one that can take out 640 HP. The pokemon card that can take 640 HP is a card with Eevee and all of its evolutions, and the one that can get 640 HP is named Predater and is easily superior to Mewtwo, plus it evolves into another pokemon name Ultramon. The last one I made is one of Glaision and Leafion(both are evolutions of Eevee)(the name of the card is to Eevee evolutions). The names of the attacks I like best are Psycick Stab(Preditor's attack)& Love is Sad(2 Eevee evolution's attack).

I'm not AS intresdid in Bleach as I was because now Suol Reapers fight Bouts(AKA vanpirs that suck souls out of living people insted of blood)insted of Hollos.PLEASE BRING BACK THE HOLLOS!!

On March 9, 2011, after school, I got  3 LEGO Hero Factory  toy sets.  One is the colour of ice and water, one is orange and black, & my last one is blue & gray.

I built all 3 of them in one evennig. They were sooooooo easy to build that even a 6 year old could build one alone. I built 2 with the instructions & 1 without the instructions.

The blue & gray one is named Slurge, the ice/water one is named Stormer, and my last one is named Striger. I enjoy Stormer the best.  I play with him the most,infact. My brother only gets to play with Slurge & Stringer. I really really want more LEGO Hero Factory toys.