Copyright (c) 2014 by Parris K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Parris K -- Blogmeister

5th period Academic Biology

Thoughts and activities here in my Academic Biology, Science for Living and Science 9 classes in a small rural High School in the Weather Capital of the World (Punxsutawney, PA).

by Parris K

teacher: Louise Maine

Commercial Facts
I watched commercials on channel 51. I watched from 8 in the morning until 9. I discovered out that people put most commercials on when children watch television to try and persuade them into getting things. I noticed that there were many more commercials on in the morning compared to commercials on during the afternoon.
From this experiance i learned that a lot of persuasive commercials come on during the morning to try and persuade children. There are a lot of toys saying that they are better than any other product out there, and when children har that, they believe it. In the commercials I noticed a lot of music or music and movie clips. Most commercials try and influence children and are usually very short. The commercials are made to get your attention and to try and get kids to persuade their parents to but the product because it is the "best."

Article posted March 17, 2008 at 12:34 PM • comment (2) • Reads 95 • see all articles