Copyright (c) 2014 by Kevin S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Kevin S -- Blogmeister

5th period Academic Biology

Thoughts and activities here in my Academic Biology, Science for Living and Science 9 classes in a small rural High School in the Weather Capital of the World (Punxsutawney, PA).

by Kevin S

teacher: Louise Maine

Chart:htt[LINK]

I watched during my time of this assighment, one episode of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius, and one episode of Fairly Oddparents. During these shows I happned to record 7 different commercials. Most of the were trying to sell a certain toy product, and its amazing how they can twist he overal picture into making you think that kids can get anything you want, and how they make the product so much more better then it really is. I stumbled across a few cereal commericals, and all of them had the same concept, there would be some kind of fun puzzle or game on the cereal box that would make you want to go buy that type of cereal to get that special "prize inside" or to be able to play the game as seen on the commercials. I hope you enjoyed my Blog.

Article posted March 10, 2008 at 05:24 PM • comment (5) • Reads 162 • see all articles