Copyright (c) 2014 by Maddison K Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Maddison K -- Blogmeister

5th period Academic Biology

Thoughts and activities here in my Academic Biology, Science for Living and Science 9 classes in a small rural High School in the Weather Capital of the World (Punxsutawney, PA).

by Maddison K

teacher: Louise Maine

I watched commercials on Saturday morning for one hour. I found out that there are more commercials on in the morning than there are during the afternoon and at night. I noticed that there are a lot of music and special effects in the commercials to catch the children’s attention.
Advertisers use words like “best”, “hilarious”, and “fun” to convince the children to pay attention and to get the children to try to buy the product. The commercials are mostly short, but long enough to catch the viewer’s attention. Advertisers try to catch younger kid’s attention so the kids can convince their parents to buy the product. They do this because the kids will nag if they want something bad enough.

Here is the link to my wiki page..
[LINK]

Article posted March 17, 2008 at 01:04 PM • comment (6) • Reads 114 • see all articles