Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

My World

Room Twelve Alumni

by Emily

teacher: Mark Ahlness

THE WASL
By Emily

I thought the WASL was a little hard, but somewhat easy. Why the readying WASL was hard was because the stories were long and had difficult words in them. Why the WASL was easy was the questions. They weren’t hard that much.

We also had to use a No. 2 pencil. No mechanical pens or pencils. There was a sign on the door that said GO AWAY! STOP WE ARE TESTING! It was fun when we got to have snack. Today we had crackers with cheese.

On the third day of the WASL we started math. I thought that both the Reading WASL and the Math one was easy. We got to have Ritz Bits with peanut butter in-between. But I didn’t eat all of them because I didn’t have a snack for Art Wizards. So I only ate two.

On the fourth day of the WASL we had a different sign up and this one said
NO MECHANICAL
NO PENS
ONLY NO.2 PENCILS

Today was the 4th day of the WASL. We had Doritos for snack. Tomorrow we can’t use calculators but I’m sure I won’t need one because the first two days I didn’t even touch my calculator because it was so easy!

We finished! Today we finished the WASL. It was so easy. But it was a little longer than the first two tests. And guess what, I didn’t use my calculator.

Article posted April 18, 2008 at 03:20 PM • comment (1) • Reads 52 • see all articles