Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily -- Blogmeister

My World

Room Twelve Alumni

by Emily

teacher: Mark Ahlness

The Best Substitute in the World
Once there was a little girl named Emma. She went to the best school she had ever went to in her life. One day their teacher, Mr. Files, had to go to a confronts for two days in Down-Town Seattle. “Children,” He said. “As you all know I will be going away for a few days” He said. “Yahhhhhhhhhh” screeched the children. “So…. I would like you all to say hello to your new teacher for two days. I’d like to introduce you substitute, Miss Maggie.” he said. “Hello children!” She said in a happy voice. “We are going to have so much fun learning.” “Ahwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnnnn” said the children. After the teacher left, she said “Instead of learning lets do art and eat candy and ice cream all day!” she said. So the children did what she said, and they knew that they had the best substitute in the would!

Article posted February 28, 2008 at 02:17 PM • comment (1) • Reads 32 • see all articles