Copyright (c) 2014 by William Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
William -- Blogmeister

Will's Universe

Room Twelve Alumni

by William

teacher: Mark Ahlness

My friend Colton

Colton is a nice dude. He is funny sometimes. He thinks I’m funny. I like Colton because we play with other people and mostly on the same team.

My Blog

I think everyone should have a Blog. All ages, an adult can have one and a Kindergartner. I love my Blog because you can change the background, you can have a name for your Blog. Mr. Ahlness has a Blog. He has a picture of himself on his Blog. You can put cool stuff on your Blog. I don’t what they are called but you can look on Mrs. Cassidy’s kids Blogs because the put cool stuff on theirs.

Other things you can do are write the best part. I like to write Non Fiction stories. You can write about true or not true. We are almost out of school. So Mr. Ahlness is going to give some people a disc so we can keep writing. I don’t know if my mom is going to let me get that disc.

Cool thing you can put on your Blog are Animals that you can move around like fish, penguins, spiders, and turtles. I don’t have one but I want one on my Blog.     

Article posted June 6, 2008 at 09:28 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 112

Dear Mr. Malone

We loved having your XO. We liked to chat and invite our Xo’s.  We had a few people from the University of Washington come in with four more Xo’s. They made a new program for us. It was called Classroom Presenter. We got to draw on it and answer questions. There were 4 students and 1 Professor.

Tami was a fun Xo. Most kids in my class wanted to use Tami. Mr. Ahlness put Tami on the Internet so we could read our blogs.  We will have Tami until tomorrow.  I like the color of Tami in the back, it's cool.  

Thank You Mr. Malone          By William

Article posted June 3, 2008 at 05:14 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 64

My mind is thinking

About……………………………………..

I made the All Star team. Evan, Gabe, and Alec made the team too. My coach for my regular team is coaching the All Star team. I’m happy I made it.

My mind is on my HOME RUN. It was my first one in a real game. It was a three run homer. The whole team came out and congratulated me. At the end of the game we all signed the ball that I hit over the fence. I hit it of my friend Gabe who is on the team we faced yesterday (Except me because I hit the home run)

Article posted May 22, 2008 at 07:48 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 65

My friends at school are Ben, Adam, Gabe, Evan, Alec, Colton, and Bryce.

My favorite activities to do outside are play baseball, soccer, and football. I also have a game today so I will play baseball.

Earth Day is a day when you write and draw pictures to tell people to not litter. You get a bag when you buy something at any grocery store. The world will change if you litter. You must not litter and know when to throw stuff away. Most elementary schools give bags to different stores. Its good not to pollute or the world will get dirty. So help the world and don’t litter. If you see litter on the ground pick it up. You will help the world if you do it. If you don’t know when earth day is its April 22. If you pick up one thing you already helped the world. Do it for the world.

WASL Week

The reading WASL was kind of easy. Tomorrow we do the math WASL. It might be easy, it might be hard, you never know. I wonder what it will be like. We do the WASL this whole week. We do the math WASL for three days and the reading WASL for two days.

Today is the first day of the math WASL. It was kind of hard. I think I finished in forty minutes. Now we have three days of the WASL. We also have three sessions. I sit by a girl named Laurel. She is nice. She finished before me. We put up a sign that says STOP! GO AWAY! WE ARE TESTING.

Today was a little easier than before but tomorrow is the last day and you can’t use calculators because today we could.

One more day of WASL and we are done. We are on the second session. Tomorrow we will do session three and then the WASL is over. I can’t wait to finish because it’s taking for ever. I want it to be over quickly.

Today’s WASL was long. There were about 20 pages. It did not take long to finish. I had to reread a sentence. It was a hard question but I figured it out. What I think is that I will get a good score.

I hope people like my art. I worked hard on the piece I sent in. Miss Amy helped us in the class.