Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

Wizard Animation

Room 22

by S

teacher: Mr. Gonzalez

Hi, my name is Suad. I live Seattle, Washington, and go to Arbor Heights Elementary School. I’m 10 year old. I was born on July 22, 1999. My favorite book is 11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass. My favorite book series is Harry Potter and Diary of a Wimpy Kid. My Favorite food is pizza. And my BFF is my neighbor Amy. She is 10 years old too and also goes to Highland Park Elementary School. I have four brothers and an older sister who is in seventh grade. My teacher is Mr. Gonzalez and there are twenty six students in our class room and I’m one of them!

Article posted July 25, 2008 at 06:22 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 50

Summer is almost over and I don't have anything to do. I'm getting really bored now. It 10:19 pm right now. Are you getting bored?  Comment me if you are because nobody commented me in months. So please comment me

Article posted July 11, 2008 at 05:45 AM GMT0 • comment • Reads 44

It's the 12th of July and it's almost my birthday. My sister's birthday is next week. And today is my friend Titi's birthday party. I got to come to his birthday party. It will be so much fun. My birthday will be in two weeks. I'm happy that it's summer. 

gif animation

This is a talking cat. Its name is Kitty. Kitty the cat.

Today is the 16 of June. That means tomorrow is is the last day of school. I'm pumped about summer because my birthday is in the summer. It is in July.  My sister's bithday is in July too. I will miss this classroom and the XOs. I wish I had an XO at my house in the summer. I hope I have one.

My Blog

By Suad

When I was 8 years old in the summer I didn’t know any thing about blogging and blogs. After summer was done I was in Mr. Ahlness class room. My oldest brother Munir was in his class 7 years ago. Now he is in 10th Grade.

Anyhow, a few days later Mr. Ahlness said that we were going to have a blog on the internet. It was so cool because I never had a blog before and my brother didn’t tell me about. Two of my brothers were in Ms. Salter’s classroom. So did my sister Sahra in 5th Grade she is going to middle school next year.

My favorite article was Thanks for Tami It’s about an XO. My favorite comment is from Wesley Fryer. His blog is called speed of creativity, and it is a cool blog. That is all about my

Article posted June 5, 2008 at 07:56 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 87

Thanks for Tami

Thank you, Mr. Malone for letting us borrow Tami. One of my favorites on the XO was Tam Tam Jam Mini. Also making videos to send to the XOs in our classroom.

Once the U.W came with four XOs and Tami was one of them. We were taking about the Pike Place Market. Laurel, Gwendain, and I were using Tami. We were happy when you gave us Tami. So I will miss having her here.

I’m thinking about playing my brother’s DS when I finish my homework and read a book. I will play The New Super Mario Bro game. I finished the whole game so I need to get 20 star coins so I can get a back round. I got 20 star coins and I got a back round it is pink.

I’m also thinking about summer. My cousins from Canada might come

Family Fun Center

By Suad

It was a hot summer day, we were going to the F.F.C. that means the Family Fun Center. I never went to the Family Fun Center before. My mom had to stay with my little brother that day and my sister had a broken leg, cause she got in a car crash, but she still got to go.

.

When I heard I got to go to the Family Fun Center I shouted yay. So I got dressed as quick as I can. Then my dad said we had to wait for awhile. So after a few minutes I asked my dad now are we going, and he said we had to for an hour. “An hour,” I said. “Yes an hour,” said my dad.

But we had to go at 3:00, but it was 2:00. So we had to stay for an hour.

So we played outside. But my sister couldn’t. After an hour we left to the Family Fun Center. So we got in to the car and went.

When we came to the Family Fun Center we got some tickets so we could play the game and rides there. I got 20 tickets from my dad and looked at all of the rides. Then I went to pick a ride. I went to on the Frog Jumper with my older brother, but not the oldest brother.

He was the second oldest. So we went in line I thought it would be fun. I was scared and happy at the same time.

I when I asked my brother if it was fun, he said yes. So I waited until I went on the ride. My brother and I were almost in front of the line. In a few minutes we got on the ride.

When I got on the ride I was sick. When the ride started I was scared but it was fun. A few minutes later I forgot I was scared. Then the ride stopped the ride was over. When I got off the ride I said to my brother it was awesome.

My brother said it was nothing. Then we went to look for my dad. A few minutes later I found my dad with my sister and my brothers in line to play water go-carts. It was weird because I never saw go-carts in water.

I couldn‘t ride it because I was not tall enough. I had to wait with my sister. She couldn’t ride it because she had a broken ankle. After I ride asked my brother it was fun and he said yes. I asked how fun was it? He said it was the funnest thing in world. Oh really I said to him. Yes really. O.K then.

After we got off my dad said we had to go in a few minutes so go on one more ride. So I went on the Frog Hopper again I had 5 tickets left, and the frog hopper was 5 tickets so I went on the ride.

When I was in front of the line I said “finally”. The ride started, I was getting scared again because my brother wasn’t there with me. I thought I would puke, but I didn’t. I was happy and sick at the same time, and I didn’t care at all.

A few minutes later the ride stopped. I got off of the ride and went to my car. I found my family there waiting for me to come in the car. My dad asked me how was the ride and started the car. I said it was great. Then I asked if we were going there again, and he said that we might, and drove off.

I dedicate this story to my family for taking me to the Family Fun Center. But it took a long time just to get there.

Hi my name is Suad. I’m 8 years old. I was born in 1999. My favorite subject is writing, art, and other things. My friends are Kaley, Haley, Laurel, Emily, Katherine, Dalila, and she has more. When I grow up I will a dentist. I have4 brothers and 1 sister and a dad and a mom she doesn’t have any pet. I am turning 9 in July. My sister’s birthday is in July too. My favorite activity is wall ball and 4 square. That is all about the author of this story.

My weekend was fun because I went to Target and got a swimsuit for my sister, but I forgot about getting my swim suit. I was just playing a game, it was a PS 3. My oldest brother has a PSP for has birthday 2 years ago and my second youngest brother PS 2 for his birthday 2 years ago too.