Copyright (c) 2014 by Dalila Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Dalila -- Blogmeister

Wizard Animation

Room Twelve Alumni

by Dalila

teacher: Mark Ahlness

06/12/08
Mr. Malone 06/05/08
Earth Day 04/22/08
Good luck. 03/17/08
My Holidays Plans. 12/20/07
How to make a bed 11/30/07
TURKEY ESCAPE. 11/21/07
I lost my dog 11/08/07
HALLOWEEN STORY 11/02/07
Changing Desks 10/19/07
About me 10/05/07

Article posted June 12, 2008 at 09:08 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 161

Dalila

My Blog

June 10, 2008

My blog is good to have because I like going to other people's blogs. It is cool because you know what they do and if you comment to people that would be exciting because you could tell them that you went to it and if you say that it will be a great day if she comes to the fair or any place you could see her there.

I have 5 articles. I don’t really know what to write on my blog because I don’t really like to write. I like to read and send comments, that’s why I like my blog and I have 26 comments in my blog because I don’t really go to my blog anymore but once a week at my house I go to it and also Comment some people because I like what they wrote.       

here!

Article posted June 5, 2008 at 08:00 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 75

When I used your Xo Mr. Malone it was fun for me, and thank you for letting us use your Xo laptop. We passed the Xo around, we first gave the Xo to group 1, the first person, and we gave it to every student. My favorite thing to do on the Xo was chatting with people in my class room.   

Earth Day

Earth Day is April 22 and we went to a field trip to Safeway to give the bags to Safeway and we fixed some of the bags and we also decorated. Then we give them to a helper at Safeway, her name was Kayla and then we got some cookies and juice and after that we went back to class and three class rooms won a 30$ gift card for a party at Safeway.

Good luck.

Good luck is if you found money in the ground, it is good luck. If you get drawn in the math contest it would be good luck. If you found a four leaf clover and also it is good luck if you found a ring it would be fun and that’s the things that happened to me. I also think that Saint Patrick’s Day is a Myth. I don’t think of real BIG luck.

Article posted December 20, 2007 at 08:14 PM GMT0 • comment (2) • Reads 69

MY HOLIDAYS PLANS…

My holiday plans are that in Christmas I am going to have a party but not with my family because they got in a fight. After that we are just going somewhere but my sister is going to spend the time with her friend.

My wish list.

I wish for a PSP and a WII and especially I want a X BOX 360 and that is it and some money in the bank because I have a card. You could have a card you know so if you want to I just want that. But my mom and my dad bought me some dolls and I don’t like them.

How to make a bed.

First take two pieces

of wood but long ones.

Next take four pieces of

Wood but short ones.

Then take some nails

and a hammer.

Second you need some

Pillows.

Fourth you need a blanket

To cover your self up.

Last it would look like a simple Bed

TURKEY ESCAPE

I would escape by walking to the fence and when they open the fence I would run as fast I could. I run faster and faster as I trip over a rock and they threw me back where I was. So then they were really ready to eat me and I dug a hole and squeezed in there and the man was getting my feet and I ran faster as I could and I was really tired and I still ran faster and I called for HELP and a chicken he helped me and some one called my name. They screamed out loud and I heard. “Squeeze squeeze=http://!!!!”

My dad and me went to the park. We lost my dog there. We looked everywhere and we could not find my dog. We called the police and we went to the ocean but it was close to the park so we found my dog swimming in the ocean. We got the dog out of the ocean because I threw the stick at him. Also because I called my dog's name. His name is Polo. And we went back home and my dog was eating and we were too. My dog was happy.

ONCE my cousin and I went to a haunted house and we went in side. My cousin was scared. She went back out side and I stayed in side and I went to a hole and fell and I was holding by the edge of the hole. I couldn’t hold any more so I fell and there was spiders all over me and I ran. All the doors were locked so a man was behind me and he opened the door with a key and he said run so I ran and I went back home.

Article posted October 19, 2007 at 10:27 PM GMT0 • comment (1) • Reads 48

Every three weeks we change desks in room 12.The first thing we do is clean up your desk. The second thing put your things on a chair. Then Mr. Ahlness is going to pick up a name. I sit with Ryder.

Second thing, put all of your things on our new desk and we start doing things. And some get to sit in the front and its cool because its fun and you get to see careful. And in the back you have to wear glasses.