Deep Portage
Hi my name is Jermain in am going to tell you about my trip Deep portage. First we took a coach bus there. Then we took our things in side the Deep Portage building. We listened to them tell us the rules and what we do. So when we got there we ate lunch it was good food. Then they told us were where our room. Boys was down stairs in girl was up stairs. Next we went outside and the snow and run around. At Deep Portage is like you are at home. You had a bed, friends in the room with you so you can have some one to talk with. But after we ate dinner we had chicken. That was good. The next day we had hot sauce. I had a lot of it because it is a little spicy. We went cross-country skiing in we went rock climbing. Then we went down hill skiing in snowshoeing it just was a blast there. We went to go journal in I did 4 square notes. After doing that we had a snack it was apples or other things. We go to our room and play cards or have fun talking or play something . It's fun because you really don’t do work there. Before we did anything we brushed our teeth and dance in have fun. Next we went to do some scientific things outside in the morning. We went on a frozen lake and we had something really shape to cute the ice. We took the temperature to see how cold was the water. They just had good food and fun activities there so fun at Deep Portage.

Article posted January 10, 2008 at 02:29 PM • comment (1) • Reads 32 • see all articles