1. A poem can hide on a rim

2. A poem can hide on a dog tail

3. A poem can hide on a note book

4. A poem can hide on a hat

5. A poem can hide on a basketball

6. A poem can hide in a car

7. A poem can hide in a shoe

8. A poem can hide in a pool

9. A poem can hide in a ear

10. A poem can hide in a poetry books

We went to St. Paul it was a blast! We went the state capitol with golden horses. After the state capitol we went to the Como zoo. While there we ate our lunch. Then we went to the zoo. They had a lot of animals. They had monkeys, seal, bison, and other animals.

After the zoo we when to the big museum where we slept for the night. They had dinosaurs there and other science work. They had a news thing to play with and pretend you were a newsperson.

The next day when we left the science. We went to the Omni Theater. Then we went on our coach bus to anther museum but we didn’t stay over that night there, we just checked it out. After that we got on the bus and we went to Mc. Donald’s to eat lunch. It was fun there at St. Paul. We started to go north after lunch we came back to our school and Duluth the we almost got stuck on the hill but that wasn’t fun.

If you go to St. Paul you should go to Como zoo and the museum and anther places. This is my story about St. Paul.

Article posted March 24, 2008 at 08:34 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

It once was a person called Shaw and he is the tallest person and the world. People always thought that Shaw was mean. But he was not mean to no one and he was a giant. And Shaw thought that people was a lot of ant running away from him he had no friend. All people were small but all of the trees were the same height. So Shaw was crying because people didn’t like him and he was big. So he got mad and starts to crash a lot of people that was around him. Then Shaw stopped killing people. People love how Shaw plays basketball. Every one stops and looks at him play b-ball. So they played with him and it was fun. Then people started to like him they wonted to be his friend. Then they live happy ever after.

Article posted February 26, 2008 at 06:24 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 35

Course: oh my goodness 3 more times

Jermain: oh my goodness 1 more time/ guess what I seen I seen this old lady with a diamond ring so oh my goodness 1 more time/ she look scary then I ask her did she just get married or did she just get buried oh my goodness then she asked me in Keaton lets go and I said no oh my goodness she got mad oh my goodness we said that’s to bad I went to school then she said no more rules Ahh

Oh my goodness 3 more times

Keaton: I was out side and then this lady said do you want to take a ride I said no are you crazy old lady! Then she snatched me up in the car then I felt we were very far. I tried to get out but it didn’t work so I got mad and started to jerk on a door and then I said what am I doing this for? And then I saw a fiery gaze and then I felt a fiery blaze. I woke up in school I felt a little cool and there was some drool.

Article posted January 10, 2008 at 08:29 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 39

Hi my name is Jermain in am going to tell you about my trip Deep portage. First we took a coach bus there. Then we took our things in side the Deep Portage building. We listened to them tell us the rules and what we do. So when we got there we ate lunch it was good food. Then they told us were where our room. Boys was down stairs in girl was up stairs. Next we went outside and the snow and run around. At Deep Portage is like you are at home. You had a bed, friends in the room with you so you can have some one to talk with. But after we ate dinner we had chicken. That was good. The next day we had hot sauce. I had a lot of it because it is a little spicy. We went cross-country skiing in we went rock climbing. Then we went down hill skiing in snowshoeing it just was a blast there. We went to go journal in I did 4 square notes. After doing that we had a snack it was apples or other things. We go to our room and play cards or have fun talking or play something . It's fun because you really don’t do work there. Before we did anything we brushed our teeth and dance in have fun. Next we went to do some scientific things outside in the morning. We went on a frozen lake and we had something really shape to cute the ice. We took the temperature to see how cold was the water. They just had good food and fun activities there so fun at Deep Portage.

Article posted November 27, 2007 at 06:28 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 33

November 16, 2007

Dear Lavisha,

I wanted to talk to you about my game. I would like a new game like anther game cube because mind broke.

The first reason is that you gave me that game cube for Christmas when I asked you on my list. I would like a replacement this Christmas.

Another reason is that can you give me some games for the game cube on Christmas because I need some things to do. I would like some more basketball games and two other games. Maybe a football game!

The final reason is that I will play it with my brothers and my little sister. Don’t you think that’s a good deal?

I hope that you think about my reasons for a new game boy. Please tell me what you think about them.

Sincerely,

Jermain

Wolves sneak up to its prey but if the prey hears or sees it, it will flee. Wolves, when they kill their prey, start to eat but when it comes to eating they like to be all by themselves. Wolves bite their prey in the flanks or neck or the throat to slow it down to kill it. They go in large groups like 20 wild dogs together. Wolves’ tails mean a lot. They can talk with their tails like when they are mad their tails go straight up. That means run as fast as you can to get away from them.

Sharks strong bodies swim fast when it going to eat its prey. Sharks attack with a strong mouthful of their sharp teeth and they tear their meat in chunks. There are 350 species of sharks living in the ocean throughout the world. Most sharks are small and they eat fish, shellfish, and clams. The biggest sharks in the world are the Tiger shark and the great White shark, too.

All the birds of prey in the world have a beak. These birds have sharp talons on their feet, which they use to grab their food. All raptors have very good eyesight so they can see their prey. They go on a tree branch and look at their food. Then they fly down to attack their food. Some of the raptors are very, very fast at flying. Some birds of prey are Harpy Eagle, Bold Eagle, Falcon, Owls, Golden Eagle, and some other raptors. And owls can cough up pellet balls out their mouth from their food that they eat.

Article posted November 15, 2007 at 08:13 PM GMT • comment (2) • Reads 32

·Help people with there work

·Be a role model to little kids

·Be a hero to people

·Don’t be a bully

·Be nice don’t be mean to people like talking about there clothes

Article posted November 2, 2007 at 08:27 PM GMT • comment (1) • Reads 34

Leaves are different color

Ever one of them fall off

At trees it has a lot of leafs on it

Very colorful leafs

Ever one is a different size

Size of a leaf is like a triangle

Halloween is when you get candy

At the people house it is scary

Leaf fall from the sky

Leaf are different color

Outside it is a lot of people out with there scary mask

When you outside you see people walking around to get candy

Eat our candy but check it before you eat it

Eat a lot of when you get home from Halloween

Night is when you go out for Halloween