Article posted December 13, 2007 at 04:35 AM GMT • comment • Reads 151

I can't wait until I go to Intermediate!!! I am in Room 8...although I was going to be in Room 5 with Mr Graeme Wilson. I didn't live that class because there were not 1 person I knew!!! Big thank you to Mrs Morrison for letting me be in her class. Elayne, Alysha, Callum and Jake are the people I know from Room 8.

Hi guys and girls,

My name is Fiona, although it says Hsin-en on my blog. I wish it was Fiona though. My birthday is on the 12th September and I have heaps of lovely friends. My bestest friend is Lauren, she has red hair and is a cute girl with respect. My 2nd Best Friend is called Jenny, she is tall and friendly. My friends at this school are Kayla, Shanice, Alysha, Elayne and Sophie W. My best Teacher at this school is Mrs Haddock because she has a good sense of humor and is nice. My favourite sport is Tennis, I came runner up at Puahue playing Patta Tennis. When I grow up, I want to be a world famous tennis player. I also like art.

thats all for now,

From Fiona Dong^_^

>_> <_< +_+ =_= *_* &_&

Article posted December 4, 2007 at 07:12 AM GMT • comment • Reads 83

I am so excited and nervous, Because there are alot of good people. Kayla will be hard to defeat. Today I faced Sophie Ward, I won 21-5.

I really want to win the cup!!!

Article posted September 12, 2007 at 06:00 AM GMT • comment • Reads 77

CHAPTER 1

WICKED STEPMOTHER

Once apon a time there were 2 smart girls, they were identical twins and Best Friends. Charlotte was 5 minutes older than Fiona. They both had blond hair, blue eyes and freckles on their cheeks. Their mother and father had died from a car accident, so the police arranged the twins to go with a caretaker 'Ivy Fartyburp'. The worst part of all was that the caretaker was a very wicked stepmother that hated them because she was jealous at their beautiful faces. The stepmother had an ugly face that included an ugly tan, wrinkly skin, uneven eyes and a non-stop nattering mouth. They would always get strapped or caned by their stepmother for doing nothing wrong. One sunny day the girls got really sick of the canning and hitting by their stepmother so they decided to leave the ugly house they were in to find a better person to look after them. They set out to the quiet woods and tried to get to the busy city. It took them 2 hours to walk to the city. The girls were so exhausted that they fainted in the middle of the road. The cars were coming closer and closer...

CHAPTER 2

LIFE IN A STRANGER'S HOUSE

Fiona and Charlotte could never forget the day the Claydeman family saved their lives. Mr Claydeman was a big, tall, man with a long beard that was orange, even though he didn't look very nice, he was one of those warm hearted men. Mrs Claydeman was a medium sized lady with brown hair that was very polite and tidy. The Claydemans's gave the twins a warm cup of Hot Chocolate and then sent them to bed. The twins were so tired that they slept for 24 hours non-stop.

The twins woke up early the next, next morning and decided not to stay at the Claydeman's house for too long because the Claydeman's were too nice to them. So the twins packed their small dusty, bags and tried to leave silently until they thought they would worry the Claydeman's so they wrote a letter.

12 Franklin Crescents,

Victoria,

London

12.09.07

05:05am

Dear Mr and Mrs Clayedman,

We are both sorry for the inconvenience but we couldn't help it. We just had to leave because you are just so kind and helpful to us, we didn't want you couple to spend money on us. Please don't feel sad. We will miss you.

Time is flowing...

yours sincerely,

Fiona and Charlotte XXXX

P.S. We will write letters to you and give you our new address A.S.A.P.

CHAPTER 4

LIFE AFTER LEAVING CLAYDEMAN'S HOUSE

The twins set off in T-Shirts. They were cold and scared. There were goosebumps growing on their shivering skin and the weather was as cold as a fridge. They were extremely cold but kept walking until they were too exhausted and had to find a place to sit. There were a dozen holes in their shoes, which they had worn for 5 years and there faces were covered in rich, brown dirt. There tummies were starving and you could hear a rumble each 20 seconds. They were having a twin gossip about food until they saw a little cottage behind a green, snotty lake. The cottage was average sized and had gray, toxic smoke coming out of the chimney. The twins smelt something and decided to go in.

CHAPTER 5

VISITING THE COTTAGE

'IF YOU DON'T GO IN TO THE HAUNTED TOILET TO GET ME THE SECRET TREASURE CHEST, YOU TWINS WILL BE CURSED FOREVER' snared the evil witch that lived in the smoking little cottage. 'GO DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF MY ATTIC AND THERE WILL BE A KEY HIDDEN IN MY SMELLY WITCH SHOES...TAKE THAT AND OPEN THE SECRET DOOR BEHIND THE SHOE CUPBOARD, OPEN THAT DOOR AND YOU TWINS WILL SEE A TOILET, ONE OF YOU WILL HAVE TO HOLD YOUR BREATH, WHILE THE OTHER GOES IN AND DIGS THROUGH THE TOILET WITH THE VAMPIRE BLOOD IN IT, FOR THE SECRET TREASURE CHEST!' the witch went on 'THERE WILL BE PIRAHNAS AND WEIRD LITTLE CREATURES, IF ONE OF YOU TWINS STOP HOLDING YOUR BREATH, YOU WILL BOTH BE LOCKED IN, IF THE OTHER TWIN GETS BITTEN BY THE PIRAHNA THE SAME THING WILL HAPPEN, I GIVE YOU BOTH 3 DAYS!

CHAPTER 6

EXPLORING THE TOILET

Charlotte and Fiona sat in their weird witch looking room, thinking of plans to make it easier. They sat there, time was ticking, and so they decided to have a go at getting the chest out. The followed the instructions the witch gave. Charlotte and Fiona opened the dusty door in the garage behind the shoe cupboard, it looked liked no one had been through that door for centuries. Spiders and spider webs were everywhere! It was just so dusty that they nearly sneezed for 10 times in a row. 'This is creepy' said both of them in a creepy voice. 'We have to be a bit speedier though, or we won't have time' 'Charlotte, you go into the toilet to find the chest while I hold my breath, is that alright, be quick before I lose my breath, ‘said Fiona in a scared voice. 'Alright, I’ll hurry!' said Charlotte. '1...2...3...let's start!' The twin's hearts were thumping harder and harder, louder and louder. Charlotte ran to every toilet and was very careful not to trip up. Fiona was nearly going purple but she dared not let out her breath. Charlotte was still looking for the red toilet...'Yay! I found it! Hooray!' she dug into it until...

CHAPTER 7

FAILURE OR PASS?

There were millions of Piranhas and the toilet did not look like a toilet, it was deep and dirty with a horrible smell coming out of it. Fiona was going purpleler, oh know!!! Charlotte's hand had blood all over it, it smeared from her elbow to her fingertips, and it didn't look very pleasant. 'FOUND IT...FOUND IT!' Charlotte yelled. She went sprinting to where Fiona was and then gave a signal for her to go out of the scary toilet house. They were both relieved!!! Fiona's face was still purple and Charlotte still had blood marks on her arm. But they both had a smiling face. The twins ran up the staircase faster and faster to tell the witch about the good news. Even though the witch was extremely happy to receive the treasure chest she still didn't let the twins go. 'Can we go now?' asked the twins. 'NO. YOU CAN'T' replied the witch. ‘YOU BIG FAT LIAR; YOU PROMISED BOTH OF US THAT YOU'D LET US GO! YOU LIAR, LIAR, LIAR, LIAR!’ said Fiona annoyed. She ran to her room with Charlotte following her.

CHAPTER 8

LETTER TO THE CLAYDEMAN'S

12 Franklin Crescent,

Victoria,

London

12.12.07

06:05pm

Dear Mr & Mrs Calydeman,

We are not settling in too well, this is how it all happened: When we came out of your house we had a very long walk on the path of the forest and then we felt hungry, so we decided to look for food until... we saw a smoking little cottage. We went in. We were very unfortunate to find a witch living in it. So, this is the reason we wrote to you. The witch told us to get her lost treasure box out of a vampire red toilet in a door behind the shoe cupboard. That was her rule before she'd let us out of the house. So we did. We got the treasure for the witch in the end but...she wouldn't let us go.

Please think of ways to help us.

Love,

Fiona and Charlotte xxxx

P.S.The witch's address is 9 Goosebump Street, Red forest, London.

CHAPTER 9

LETTER FROM THE CLAYDEMAN'S

Fiona and Charlotte tried to go and check the letter box every spair moment until...

9 Goosebump Street,

Red forest,

London

15.12.07

07:59am

To the Dear Twins,

How sad! We will try and help you as soon as possible. How have you been? We have been so lonely without you twins. Anyway...I don't have anymore time, because I still gotta go to work. So, I will just spend some time after work thinking of ways to help you both.

Miss you alot,

Mr & Mrs Claydeman xxxx

CHAPTER 10

WAR BEGINS

The best thing the Claydeman's could think about was have a war so they could collect the twins if they won, so they decided to ask the police about it. The police agreed. They started to train some men and chose a good boss for the war. Time went fast...they had trained 2 million people ready for the war...look out witch, they all thought. So the army followed their boss as quiet as they could and loaded their guns ready for the dangerous war. One of the witch's ogres spotted them and whispered to the witch, the witch was furious! She did a fast dark spell with her wand and made 20 thousand ogres. The problem with the fast dark spell was that she performed it a little too fast and the ogres ended up with no weapons. The drum was banging, the humans were roaring, the ogres were sneering at the humans with their evil eyes. The war had started...The humans were killing most of the ogres...but the witch was making more and more ogres...the war wasn't helping...Fiona crept up behind the witch's back and broke her wand while she was busy reading how to make good dark spells. There was a 'roar' and then the witch died in that second, so did the ogres she made. Everything was back to peace and the soldiers shouted with joy 'HOARAY!''YIPEE!'

CHAPTER 11

AWARD CEREMONY

Fiona and Charlotte were invited to King And’s royal palace for an extra special medal ceremony. Mr and Mrs Claydeman’s were also invited for their bravery in helping the twins. The king announced in a clear voice ‘ Today I award Mr and Mrs Claydeman the helpful cup of the year’ ‘for helping the poor twins out with bravery’ King And presented a shiny gold cup to them with the reward $1000. Next he went on ‘You twins have been very brave without a good Mum and Dad’ ‘so I will reward you by letting you twins be princesses since I don’t have any daughters’ the crowd looking was cheering and clapping. ‘I CROWN YOU AS PRINCESS CHARLOTTE’ and he went on ‘I CROWN YOU AS PRINCESS FIONA’ the twins were extremely happy and lived happily ever after.

F iona is smart

I s good at art

O nly has 2 brothers, no sisters

N elly's my friend at Puahue

A girl!