Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

Article posted October 21, 2014 at 03:00 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 3085

Ok~ You are all awesome with the blogging! I am so impressed! This week you get to choose what you write. Write about anything! You can write a story, a poem, an article, your response to anything, etc. Just DO NOT write a summary about your day or week! Come up with a descriptive title which is spelled correctly and capitalized!

Article posted September 22, 2014 at 05:52 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 3082

Woo Hoo! A field trip! I love field trips! Our day at Fox Run turned out fabulously! I was worried it would be cold, but the weather was beautiful! I love the activities, as well as the play time, which was exhausting because you are so full of energy! Your teachers really learned a lot about you all! Hopefully, you enjoyed your time as well. We would love to have your feedback. What did you feel was the best part of the day and why? What were the activities you enjoyed the most and why? AND…. What did you learn?

Article posted September 15, 2014 at 06:11 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 1313

What is the funniest, strangest, weirdest thing that's ever happened to you? It can be one of those scary things too! I can think of several incidents that could qualify! I can't wait to read your stories!

Article posted August 27, 2014 at 02:35 PM GMT-7 • comment (14) • Reads 1876

Here are my 7 facts:

1. I was the Princess of the Beulah Valley Saddle Club when I was in 7th grade. (See I really am royalty!)

2. I grew up in Pueblo.

3. I have one younger sister.

4. I LOVE chocolate! However, I don't like chocolate pudding!

5. Growing up I had 4 horses named Annie, Ed, Lester, & IT.

6. I'm allergic to peas and soy! (Darn!)

7. By the end of November this year, I will have run 6 half marathons.

Article posted August 26, 2014 at 08:34 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 1657

This is a great assignment! (Thanks to Professor McGonagall) 7 Random Facts gives us a chance to look for connections all around the world. We post 7 things about us, everybody else posts 7 things about themselves (not personal)...we go around the world and leave comments! It's supposed to be fun and supposed to teach us how to leave appropriate comments with other classes around the world. You will need to sign your comments with your online name and leave a hyperlink back to your blog. (Please do not fill in your email address.)

Keep track of the blogs that you respond to, and be ready to turn that in. You may do it as an article posting on your blog, OR give it to me the old fashioned way.

THEN.... We wait until the other classrooms have posted their 7 Random Fact assignments, then we start our search!

Article posted August 23, 2014 at 01:08 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 299

Welcome to our Blog! We will write and post throughout the year. Feel free to write any time. You are required to respond or comment to students within each of our classes. Start checking out some of the classes listed to the left in our "Related Links" as well, and work on leaving comments for them. That's the best way to get others to read and give feedback on your posts! Let's get this started!

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather