Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Mr. Mac's Class

Article posted September 15, 2014 at 06:11 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 222

What is the funniest, strangest, weirdest thing that's ever happened to you? It can be one of those scary things too! I can think of several incidents that could qualify! I can't wait to read your stories!

Article posted August 27, 2014 at 02:35 PM GMT-7 • comment (8) • Reads 1857

Here are my 7 facts:

1. I was the Princess of the Beulah Valley Saddle Club when I was in 7th grade. (See I really am royalty!)

2. I grew up in Pueblo.

3. I have one younger sister.

4. I LOVE chocolate! However, I don't like chocolate pudding!

5. Growing up I had 4 horses named Annie, Ed, Lester, & IT.

6. I'm allergic to peas and soy! (Darn!)

7. By the end of November this year, I will have run 6 half marathons.

Article posted August 26, 2014 at 08:34 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 1642

This is a great assignment! (Thanks to Professor McGonagall) 7 Random Facts gives us a chance to look for connections all around the world. We post 7 things about us, everybody else posts 7 things about themselves (not personal)...we go around the world and leave comments! It's supposed to be fun and supposed to teach us how to leave appropriate comments with other classes around the world. You will need to sign your comments with your online name and leave a hyperlink back to your blog. (Please do not fill in your email address.)

Keep track of the blogs that you respond to, and be ready to turn that in. You may do it as an article posting on your blog, OR give it to me the old fashioned way.

THEN.... We wait until the other classrooms have posted their 7 Random Fact assignments, then we start our search!

Article posted August 23, 2014 at 01:08 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 292

Welcome to our Blog! We will write and post throughout the year. Feel free to write any time. You are required to respond or comment to students within each of our classes. Start checking out some of the classes listed to the left in our "Related Links" as well, and work on leaving comments for them. That's the best way to get others to read and give feedback on your posts! Let's get this started!

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather