Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

World history influences our lives today by helping us advance in technologies and help us know how much we've grown as a world. My guiding question: How did Genghis Khan affect ancient China in battle? I learned how smart Genghis Khan and the Mongols were. The most interesting part for me was how Genghis Khan outsmarted all of his enemies with strategies that no one else would think of.

The thing I learned from another seventh grader was cool. I learned about how the Romans used a different kind of catapult that looked like a crossbow. He said that the Romans noticed other catapults and got their idea from that. I had never seen anything like it!

Article posted May 3, 2012 at 03:53 PM • comment • Reads 63 • see all articles

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather