Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot-

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Miss Flett's Class
Ms. Durff''s Class
Mr. D's class
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Mr. Ellis' class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
Mrs. Smith's Class Blog
The DWMS Blog Spot-Mrs. G
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Poetry Wiki
Mr. Mac's Class

Incredible World History Fair!!
WOW!!! I was so impressed & proud of you all today with all that you did! Everyone put in quite a bit of work, and you learned a ton!!! I know I did, just in talking with you and looking at your displays. Now is the time share with all! There are two parts to this blog- be sure you answer both parts.

So, now tell how world history influences our lives today. Add your guiding question, and tell us what you learned! What was the most interesting part for you? What did you find out? ( I know some of you have started this part in the previous blog, but add more here!)

You also had a chance to look at what all the other 7th graders did as well. In a second paragraph tell what you learned from them? What were some of the really cool, interesting things you learned from them- either by reading or looking at their project and/or what they told you?

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 09:47 PM • comment • Reads 32 • see all articles

Green 13-14
Orange 13-14
Purple 13-14
Red 13-14
Yellow 13-14

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather