Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

WOW!!! I was so impressed & proud of you all today with all that you did! Everyone put in quite a bit of work, and you learned a ton!!! I know I did, just in talking with you and looking at your displays. Now is the time share with all! There are two parts to this blog- be sure you answer both parts.

So, now tell how world history influences our lives today. Add your guiding question, and tell us what you learned! What was the most interesting part for you? What did you find out? ( I know some of you have started this part in the previous blog, but add more here!)

You also had a chance to look at what all the other 7th graders did as well. In a second paragraph tell what you learned from them? What were some of the really cool, interesting things you learned from them- either by reading or looking at their project and/or what they told you?

Article posted May 1, 2012 at 09:47 PM • comment • Reads 46 • see all articles

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather