Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Mr. Mac's Class

There are a few things that I learned about Greece. One is that in ancient times there was no country Greece, there was communities scattered across land near the Mediterranean Sea. The Greeks also defeated the greatest empire in the world. The Greeks also were influenced by the Minoans. One last thing that I learned is my city-state Corinth was one of the richest in Greece.

Right now we are doing a simulation. We were broken up into city-states. My city-state is Corinth. So far we have made a logo, chant and a handshake. The people in my group are Kade, Ella, Devin and me.  We keep track of points. The biggest part of our points is our fates. You can be great through the class but if your fates choose something bad to happen you can’t help it.  The scores go up and down through every class.

Article posted December 9, 2011 at 05:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 60 • see all articles

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather