Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 10:22 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 592

I am reading one of the best books ever written for just kids. The title is N.E.R.D.S it stands for national espionage, rescue, and defense society. It’s about this popular kid getting braces and his friends not being his friends until he finds out all the kids he’s bullied turned out to be spy’s and he does not know it till he becomes one himself. Unfortunately for him he does not know the first thing about being a spy so no one on the team really likes him so wish him luck.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 10:28 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 54

Right now, I am reading the Morganville Vampire series. I am on the third book, Midnight Ally. The story is about a girl named Clair Danvers who goes to collage in a town called Morganville. Soon, she discovers that Morganville is actually a town of vampires!

I love how the book has so much detail and how it all seems so real! But what I don’t like is how the book isn’t  Twilight!

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 09:31 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 84

Currently, I am reading Clique: Friends for Never by Lisi Harrison. I don’t like this book very much. This isn’t a very good book in my opinion because I find it boring and confusing. I don’t like that there is a lot going on at once. I also don’t like that all the stuff that’s happening isn’t very exciting. The main characters are Massie and Claire. They aren’t very exciting. In my opinion, this book is boring.

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 06:40 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 77

My book that I’m about half way though the The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan. This is the 5th book of The Lightning Thief series and everything is unfolding and a lot of action! Percy Jackson the main character just herd the full prophecy of his life and has to save the Gods!! I love the series because you cant put down the book and yes I would recomend it to people who likes action!

I cant underline for some reson?

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 01:58 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 59

The name of the book I am currently reading is The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I like the hunger games a lot because it is about Katniss ending up in The Hunger Games along with 23 other people. The goal of the game is to survive and to assassinate your opponents .It is a really good book and is almost flawless in my opinion. My advice to you if you haven’t already to read it.

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 08:42 AM GMT-7 • comment (4) • Reads 60

The Hunger Games is my #1 Favorite book series as of yesterday! The Hunger Games book series is written by: Suzanne Collins. The best book in this series is the very first book: The Hunger Games. This book takes place in the possibly not-so distant future. The main character is Katniss Everdeen. In this book there are many problems in the world, and in lonley district 12 there are many food shortages and many deaths by starvation. There is an oppourtunity for fame and for food in amounts beyond imagination, the Hunger Games. After a war long ago when district 13 started a rebellion against the Capitol, the Capitol Nuclear striked District 13, and destroyed all that as left of that district. Now, every year, the Capitol has all 12 remaining districts send tribute to them on the day of the Reeping. The tribute payed from each district is 2 children between the ages of 12 and 18 to enter in a fight to the death in the Hunger Games. The winner of the hunger games will return to their district with more food and riches than you could think of. The odds of that happening: 1 in 24. Not very good odds as Katniss is chosen into the arena.

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 06:07 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 55

The book I am reading right now is amazing. I am reading a book about kids that think name calling is not good and they are trying to stop it. The kids put signs every where and are throwing party's called the no name club. This book is really weird but fun. I am also not a big fan of reading but I will do it if I have to. Tell me about the books you like!

Article posted November 3, 2011 at 06:26 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 56

I’m reading a book called "Sweet Treats & Secret Crushes". In the story there is three points of views, that is Kate, Georgia, and Olivia. In the story the character’s live in Brooklyn. So a big blizzard on Valentine’s Day hits them and they get a snow day in school. In the apartments, where they live, they pass out fortune cookies they made. Also the cookies bring a little romance and happiness around. I like this book because I can kind of relate on one of the characters and I just like the story in general.

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 12:30 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 78

A book I have currently read is "Who Wore It Best ?" and the person I thought who wore it best was Babe Ruth because he hit 714 home runs and  because he hit 2,217.I don’t like the Yankees but he was a legend he won 94 games but he also lost 46 but that’s still pretty good.

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 03:26 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 78

The book I am reading now is Tree Girl. This book is very sad it actually made me cry. I really recommend this book, just so you know it has some disturbing parts in the book. The book is about a young girl who has to live between a war, so if you like emotional books or war books I recommend it.

Article posted October 18, 2011 at 11:01 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 59

I recently read a book called The Invention of Hugo Cabret. I am not currently reading a book so i will talk about this one. T his is one of my all time favorite books. I could read it over and over. I enjoy it becuase it has a lot of mystery and adventure. Those are probably my two favorite genres. This book is so great. If you ever get the chance, you should try reading it.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 03:40 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 56

I'm not currently reading anything. The last book I read was Manta's Gift by Timothy Zahn. The story takes place in the distant future when humans are trying to colonize the solar system. In the beginning, the main character, Matt Raimey, gets paralyzed from shoulders to feet in a skiing accident. When someone offered him another chance to move, Matt jumped at it. What was in mind was for him to be placed into the womb of an alien and be born as one of them! Matt agreed, though. He was taken to Jupiter and was placed into a giant “Quanska.” With every second chance comes consequences, though, and Matt, or “Manta” as he’s now called, finds himself faced with a problem he couldn’t dream to figure out. This was a great book and I’d recommend it to everyone, except it has mild language.  

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 04:19 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 84

There are several books that Raphael wants me to read, and there are several that I want him to read. We decided that I would read Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck, and he would read Fahrenheit 451, by Ray Bradbury. I recently finished his book, and he's working on mine. Of Mice and Men is a short book about two men traveling to find work during a difficult economical time for the U.S. It is a story of friendship, loyalty, and courage. I highly recommend it.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 09:48 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 65

The book i am reading is gunies book of world records. I like the book because it tells you wierd facts and wierd talents that have set world record. Almost every record that has beeb set or brook is in the guines book of world records. and my grandpa might be in the world record book for longest living man he is 117 years old.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 04:46 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 50

I'm reading a book called deeper. It's the second book in the Tunnels series. I like the problems in the book but one thing I really don't like is how much suspense there is. You will first get hooked in a part of a story and then it will go to another main character and then you'll get hooked there, and then it'll skip to another main character and again and again but then it will back to the first main character and start the cycle all over again. Ugh.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 08:14 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 49

I am not a book person so I really have not found a book that I have liked recently. However, I am reading a book called "Out of My Mind" by Sharon M. Draper. I like this book because it's about an eleven year old who can't walk, talk, or write. She is a very smart person, but she can't express anything. I think this book is good because it shows me how I can be kinder to the people in special Ed. This book is written from a person in with her disabilities who has to work with her disabilities. So far I am kind of liking this book.... well let's see how I like it at the end!!!

Article posted November 29, 2011 at 07:19 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 63

Have you read any exciting books lately? I am reading the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling. Right now I’m on the third book. So far I have really enjoyed the series. One thing that I really like about it is that it’s fictional so you don’t have to learn all these facts. You can just enjoy it.

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 02:10 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 69

Recently I've been reading Holes a book written by Louis Sachar. in this book a boy named Stanley Yelnats is sent to a juvenile detention facility for a crime he did not commit. He soon comes to realize that he's not digging to "build character" he's digging because the warden is looking for something. If you haven't read this book yet I highly suggest you do.

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 08:04 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 49

I am reading the book Things Not Seen by Andrew Clements. I like the fact that the characters can be real but what is happening to Bobby (the main character) doesn't happen so often

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 10:49 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 81

Right now I'm reading "The Clique," novels by Lisi Harrison. So far, I am on the sixth book out of fourteen. I usually find reading to be boring and unenjoyable but this series is really good. I enjoy reading them because the plot line is scandelous and exciting.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 05:13 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 77

One of the books/series of books I have been getting into lately is the Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling. My sisters have read all of the books and both my sisters and I have seen and loved all of the movies, so I thought I would start reading the books. Since I started I like them a lot because of all of the detail in the books that was not in the movies.

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 07:28 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 68

The name of the book that I am reading is rooftop by Paul Volponi. No I don't like this book because i hate reading. And also I don't think hes a very good author.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 04:57 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 71

Yes, I have read a good book lately. I am reading Fallen by Lauren Kate. I am really enjoying the whole entire book at this point. The book wants me to keep on reading it is so good. The books I have read by her so far I have enjoyed. I like this book because it is very interesting. It is about fallen angels and it is kind of a romance novel. I recommend this book to people who are interested maybe in vampire books or fantasy stories. Lauren Kate is a good author read more of her books if you do like Fallen.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 07:20 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 159

The best book I have read so far? That’ a hard one! I would have to say it would be the book Another Faust by Daniel and Dina Nayeri. It’s about these five kids who wanted something really badly that they thought would make life better… and then suddenly went missing. They later learn, after living with their governess Madame Vileroy for 15 years, that they didn’t really need those things. I haven’t finished it yet, so I’m really interested to see how it ends, but I know that there is a lot of conflict and mystery and even suspense. The rating is for 14+ but it’s a really good book and I recommend it to those who love mystery, suspense, conflict and trickery. If any of you have read it, which I doubt any of you have, then please don’t tell me how it ends, although I’m almost done with it since I am listening to it on CD( I know bad me.). I have never heard of these authors, until I found this book, but so far, I like them. If any of you have any book suggestions, please let me know which books you recommend!

Article posted December 15, 2011 at 04:58 PM GMT-7 • comment (1) • Reads 50

During the Wiki project I felt very overwhelmed. We had so much to do in so little time! It was hard to find out what others had done and then build off that later on. It took a while for our group to get on it's feet because we couldn't decided which poem to do. It was hard for me because I kept feeling lost every time something new was thrown at me. I had never worked on a Wiki before so it was confuseing for me. Other than the little complications i think the project went well. The group worked well together and I made some new friends I think.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 08:03 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 53

Actually, I am reading a good book. Even though I hate books. It is a book about horror stories. Some of the stories are actually semi scary. It's called More Horowitz HORROR. The book is by Alex Rider. The thing that actually makes it good is that it’s a mystery book. I personally like scary stories but this is in the middle of scary and mystery. . When it gets back to the library some of should read it.

Article posted December 14, 2011 at 04:00 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 72

Do you like books? Well I’m reading a really interesting book about 2 teenagers. They have to do Community Service in a substation for lost and found things. One day a teenager named Vinnie, found a brown leathered journal. He opened it and saw weird events in it, but you’ll have to read it to know what happens later.

Article posted October 28, 2011 at 10:59 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 81

The Son of Neptune is a great book it is done by Rick Riodan. For those who do not know who he is. He does the Percy Jackson series. Also the CANE CRONICALS and HEROS of OLYMPUS. I like these books a lot. The characters are Percy, Frank, and Hazel. Rick Riodan is a great author. He has web site. You can explore Camp Half-blood. ([LINK]). Also you can find out facts about the Greek and roman gods and goddesses.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 03:52 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 57

Hey ever read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire? J.K Rowling is the author. This the like 6th time I’ve read it. I love Mad-eye Moody. Poor dude. I think it could be longer. Harry Potter is the best character there is. My favorite part of the book is when he forces Fred and George to take the one thousand gallons he won. I also just finished book 7. I hate the part were Fred dies. WHY?!!! What did Fred do wrong. Sirius is an amazing character. He is my favorite animal….A DOG! Poor puppy got killed in book 5. Dobby was also a great character.

Now you see why I love Harry Potter.

Article posted December 12, 2011 at 08:34 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 84

I’m reading a magazine and they are talking about new boards, also new shoes like Globes. Last they talk about droids. My favorite part is the boards because the give my ideas about what I want

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 04:33 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 73

The book I’m reading (actually re-reading) is very good. The title is Fablehaven (all one word) and the author is Brandon Mull. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes fantasies and mystical creatures. Some other good books that I’ve read are: The Inheritance cycle series by Christopher Paolini, The Pendragon series by D.J. Mac Hale, and the Kane series by Rick Riordan.         

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 09:27 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 58

I have been reading this book called Racing in the Rain My Life as A Dog by Garth Stein. This book is about a dog that wants to be a human and talk to his owner named Denny. Denny and Enzo, the dog hang out together a lot but soon he finds a kind woman named Eve. Later they get married and have a little girl named Zöe and soon Eve and Enzo become friends but Denny starts racing in itialy and starts to separate from Enzo. It is a very good book to read but you got to read about it to see what happens to him and is familys life.

Article posted November 1, 2011 at 11:02 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 58

I am reading "Winter of Candycanes" right now.I an enjoying everyting about it right now especially scince I'm not that far in it right now.I don't know who yhe author is because I don't have the book with me right now.But I think that this will turn out to be a great book!!!:)

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 07:25 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 48

One of the books that I have read recently was Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes. Although this was a shorter version of the story, it is still a great book. The book is about a man who just loves reading about knight errantry and “becomes” a knight. At his side there is Sancho Panza, his squire that was promised to receive an island to govern after Don Quixote finishes his quest. Don Quixote seeks to see Dulcinea, which is the person that he loves. He also attacks windmills, groups of sheep, and other random objects. At the end, he dies after he was defeated. I like this book because I learned new Spanish words. It was also funny.

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 08:25 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 57

The book I am reading now is called Best Friends for Never. I like this book because some of the characters and I have some characteristics in common to each other. The book is also very entertaining. A reason I don't like the book is because some of the character's actions in it influence me in a bad way. Best Friends for Never is by Lisi Harrison.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 11:05 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 77

I am reading a book called To Kill a Mocking Bird. I love how the author describes every little detail in this book. You are walking around with the main character the whole time. The story is in first person point of view. The main character is a young girl named Jean Louise Finch. She is extremely energetic and thoughtful. The story takes place in a southern town. That helps you find out what it is like to go to school, live in a prejudice society, and have fun from Jean Louise’s perspective. The Finch family has a lot to learn, both the old and the young. What happens to Jean Louise and her family? Read the book to find out!

Article posted October 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 66

I was reading The 13 Treasures by Michelle Harrison. I liked this book because it was adventurous. The thing that I did not like was that it was all about one thing and there was no variety.

Article posted October 25, 2011 at 10:04 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 73

Current Book

Currently I am reading the book named MATILDA by Roald Dahl. The thing that I am like most about this book is that the movie is nothing like the book so if you saw the movie first then when you read the book you are all confuised about some of the sceens and where they take place. An example of this is when matilda puts the super glue in her fathers hat. This event in the book takes place in the home of the Wormwoods, but in the movie this takes place in the work place of her father. All in all as far as I have gotten this is a very good book.

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 02:16 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 50

Right now I am reading the Harry Potter series. I am on the fourth one, The Goblet of Fire. I like that there is not much going on right now, but there is a mystery surrounding who is picking the contestants for the tournament. All in all it is really good.

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 11:54 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 88

The book that I'm currently reading is Holes by Louis Sachar. I'm reading this book a second time because of how interesting it is to me. A boy is convicted for steeling a pair of shoes that were famous and to be auctioned off. The money raised was to be brought to a homeless shelter. The main character's name is Stanley Yelnats, from a poor family. After committing the crime he gets the choice to either go to jail, or dig holes at a place called Camp Green Lake. He chooses to go to the camp. I like this book because all of the characters at the camp have silly nicknames and act really cocky, but funny. So overall, this is my favorite book.

Article posted October 20, 2011 at 04:46 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 79

The last book that I read was Hunter Brown. Hunter Brown is sort of like an action book and they go on an adventure. It's interesting because Hunter finds a sword, only it's just the handle. When he clicks the button, which is 3 interlocking V's, the blade pops out but it's invisible. Another interesting thing is he teleports to different dimensions where he defeats bad guys. One of the bad guys wasn't really a guy. It was a very very large dog-like creature that had webbed feet. Another one was an ogre that carried around a club. He captured Hunter and his friends but they escaped. Hunter's friend got a sprained ankle and Hunter had to carry him to saftey so the ogre wouldn't get him. I really enjoyed this book and I would recommend it to anyone who likes action/adventure books.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 06:21 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 132

I am not reading a book right now. However, the most recent book I have read is Level Up by Gene Yuen Lang. The main character is named Dennis. His destiny is to become a gastroenterologist. Thing is that his dad wants him to be a doctor. Angels also tell him that it is his destiny, but it is not what he wants. The book is funny because, he doesn't want to become a gastroenterologist and instead he wants to play video games for a living. In the book he learns that the angels are broken promises that his father made and that he wants Dennis to become a better man than he was. (His father died.) In the end, Dennis does not become a gastroenterologist, but instead he becomes a different type of doctor. He becomes a colonoscopist because when he plays the video games he is saving people lives, but he realizes the people's lives he saves in the games aren't real.. I would recommend this to people who like funny, realistic fiction and people who like American Born Chinese.

Article posted October 11, 2011 at 08:24 PM GMT-7 • comment (2) • Reads 62

I have read a lot of good books lately, but the most recent is Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins. I absolutely love this book because it has everything an excellent story needs.  Mocking Jay is the third and last book of The Hunger Games series.  The main characters names are Katniss, Gale, and Peeta.  The great thing about this book is that everything is full of action, so you feel really excited about what will happen next. I love this book you should definitely read it, Suzanne Collins is a wonderful author check out her other books out to.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 10:22 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 67

As you all probably know from last year I read a lot so I will only tell you the books I finished in the past month. I finished The Phantom of the Opera by Gaston Leroux. The Phantom of the Opera is a wonderful love triangle between a good guy and a bad guy and a beautiful soprano girl. The good guy’s name is Raoul and he is a spoiled rich kid. The bad guy is The Phantom (his real name is Erick.) Last but not least the beautiful girl is Christine Daee. The Phantom loves Christine so much he would kill for her. He has been stalking her since the day she came to live in the opera house and his plan to marry her is going well until her lover Raoul comes to live there as well. While Christine thinks Erick is her Angel of Music she starts to fall in love with her other lover Raoul. The Phantom is very unhappy so he brings her to his not at all lively world beneath the Opera House. She tries to make herself believe that she is in love with The Phantom but really she doesn’t want to live the lonely life he lives so she tries to be with her true lover Raoul. (That is just one of the books I just recently read.) Some of the other books I recently read in the past month were A Journey to the Center of the Earth by Jules Verne, Spying in High Heels by Gemma Halliday, and The Call of the Wild by Jack London. I’m recently reading three books: Thirst No. 1 by Christopher Pike, Matched by Ally Condle, and Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber. Thirst No. 1 is a vampire book. It is about a vampire named Alisa who is five thousand years old and she drinks human blood but doesn’t kill. Her quest leads her to a boy named Ray and he is a human. Alisa ends up falling in love with this boy. There are four books in this series and this book is the first of them, there are also three books in this book I am only on the second book of this book. Matched is a book were the officials who you love, where you work, and when you die. Cassia is the main character of this book and when she decides to finally get her match (the person you end up getting married to) she ends up getting matched to her best friend. But before the screen that shows your match goes black (because her match is in the same town as her) someone else flashed on the screen. Now she needs to make a choice between Xander and Ky and between perfection and passion. And last but not least Cryptic Cravings. This is another vampire book about Alexander and Raven. Alexander is a vampire who lives at the top of the hill in the “haunted” mansion. In the first book of the series Raven a human girl who has dreamed of being a vampire since she was little meets Alexander when she sees him in the first book. This is book number eight in the Vampire Kisses series. All in all I read a lot of good books and I love to read and wish to keep doing so.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 10:46 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 55

Right now, I am reading the book Rangers Apprentice: The Sorcerer of the North. I am enjoying it a lot. It is the fifth book out of ten in the series. I like that there is a lot of action in the story. I also like that the story is placed in a world very similar to Earth in medieval times. There isn’t anything I can think of that I don’t like about this book. I would recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a book to read.

Article posted October 14, 2011 at 10:01 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 46

Recently, I read abook called What Janie Found by Caroline B. Cooney. I really like the suspense that is added to this book. Now I am deciding what I want to read next. I am in between books. I think I will read a book by John Bytheway. I am not sure if I will like it. Wish me luck!

Article posted October 17, 2011 at 04:13 PM GMT-7 • comment (1) • Reads 64

I recently finished a book called "Playing with Fire" by Theo Fleury. It is an autobiography about Theo Fleury, a former NHL player, and his struggles in life. It was really interesting to see into the life of an NHL player. Some of the things he said were a little messed up, but other than that, it was a great book! I wouldn’t really recommend it though cause, like I said, it was sort of messed up.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 05:43 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 99

I have recently read a good book it’s called The Other Sister by S.T. Underdahl. I like the character Josey because she is responsible for her younger siblings, also a big brother (Jake). Later, Josey finds out she has a older sister named Audrey. Josey's parents had to give up Audrey to a family who adopt her when they were about 16 & 17 years old. Right now I just started a new book called A Great And Terrible Beauty  by Libba Bray. So far I'm enjoying it so far, but I'm not too far right now.  

Article posted October 15, 2011 at 01:46 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 61

I have just finished reading a book called Sixth Grade Secrets by Louis Sachar. The main character is a girl named Laura Sibbie who finds a hat at a garage sale that says "Pig City" on it, and that is where it all began. She started a secret club named after it, and to make sure none of the members tell about it, she makes them give her what she calls "insurance", an embarrassing thing she will show to the whole school if anyone tells. Gabriel, a boy who has always had a crush on her and wishes she would notice him, overhears Laura talking to her friends about the club and wants to join. Then something goes wrong, and Gabriel starts a different club, Monkey Town. Eventually, there is a happy ending in which Laura and Gabriel become together and her friends, who ditched her before, accept her back. I won't give you all the details because you have to read it to find out and I wouldn't want to spoil it for you. What I disliked about it was Sheila and Howard, two people that just hate Laura and do something very horrible in the story to her that results in out of school suspension. What I liked was, well, everything else! It really is a great story that everyone would enjoy (but probably not boys because it has love). You can probably get it at the LMC so check it out! 

Article posted October 23, 2011 at 11:53 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 72

The last thing I read was probably the story The Black Cat By: Edgar Allan Poe. This story was very weird but really good. Poe adds a lot of detail which makes it even more exciting. Currently I am reading Schooled by: Gordon Korman. I am not far enough into the book to give you a summery yet. I like this book because it is funny and very entertaining.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 10:27 AM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 54

I've read a book called Eclipse by Stephanie Meyer. She is one of my favorite authors and i loved reading her series. The main characters are Edward and Bella and they are madly in love. The problem is Edward is a vampire and Bella is not and she wants to be one. But their problems always get solved with their love for each other.

Article posted October 12, 2011 at 11:22 PM GMT-7 • comment • Reads 65

I am reading a really good book by Erin Hunter. It is book five of the Warriors series. The main character is a cat clan called Thunder Clan but follows one cat, Fireheart. There are five clans: Thunder Clan, Wind Clan, Shadow Clan, River Clan, and Star Clan. Star Clan is the ancestors of the other four clans watching over them. I really like cats and the book is adventurist and I like adventure. Plus, things are constantly changing one bad thing after another. I'm not finished but I'm almost done.

Article posted October 13, 2011 at 10:48 AM GMT-7 • comment (1) • Reads 110

The book I am reading right now is called The Name of this Book is Secret. It is a great book for non-readers like me. This book contains a secret that we do not know yet. I think the author did a great job leveling to our age to make this book so funny and fun for us kids. The author's name is Pseudonymous Bosch. Even the name is funny and so is the first page you read and the next one it just goes on. I can't put down this book. This is a great book and I recomend it for all ages. You too can find out this horrible secret just check this book out at a local library near you. Get reading!

Article posted October 16, 2011 at 07:51 PM GMT-7 • comment (2) • Reads 73

I usually like to read books, but lately I have not “clicked” with any books. The last book I read that I loved was a booked called ‘Watchers’. This book is about a boy who is trying to fit in after his dad goes missing. One day when he was coming home from school in the subway and he was already having a bad day… anyway they passed an old train stop station and everything froze! Then… well you will just have to read it yourself! Hahahahahaha