Copyright (c) 2014 by HRMA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HRMA -- Blogmeister

HRMA

by HRMA teacher: Rye 8th Team

Dear Mom,

In Math we have been working on very importing things that were going to use in the future. like bar graph/line graph, Probability, frequency table. In the letter I'm going to show you about all of those things and talk about what we did.

The first thing I'm going to talk about is bar graph/line graph. We used frequency tables to show information on are graph. And then we had to decide whether we should use a bar or line we learn that we use line graph hen you show long time and bar graph to show category's like favorite color or sport. There are many ways you could use a line/bar graph this is just some.

The next thing I'm going to talk about is probability. Probability is use when you need to find a chance of some thing happening. For example if there was 1 red cube, 2blue cubes, and 1 orange cube the chance of getting a red is ¼, blue is ½, and orange is ¼ , so there a 50% chance that it will be blue and a 50% chance that it will be red or orange. Probability can be very useful to predict the future but it is not always 100% accurate its more like 70% accurate.

The 3rd and finally thing I'm going to talk about is about frequency tables. Frequency tables can be used in every thing I talk about. You use a frequency table to show data like how many times you get heads or tales. You tally how many times you get heads and tails. After that you could put it on a graph to see it clearly. There are lots of other ways you could use frequency tables.

Hope you enjoy my letter there was a lot I learn in this module this is just 3 things out of 10 things I learn like order of operations.

Thanks For Reading

H.R.M.A

My Code Name

Article posted October 28, 2009 at 07:29 AM • comment • Reads 90 • Return to Blog List