Zoey 101 is a funny tv show that I watch. Zoey is this girl with yellow hair and she goes to P.C.A High School boarding school. PCA has a big backfield, the uiniform is blue with a stingray on it but they can wear anything. Zoey is Brittany Spears' sister. I tell you a funny part that happened on Zoey 101. Zoey was in class with her friends Chase,Michael,Saysey and Lola. I tell you what Chase looks like, the other friends are to hard to tell what they look like. Chase has black bushy hair he likes Zoey. Back to the funny part. The teacher tells Lola to tell her secret to everyone in the class. Her secret was she is scared of people in big costumes. Then everyone laughed. The teacher said "Don't you feel better telling your secret?" to Lola, and Lola said "No, not at all." Teacher said that's what it says here in my teaching book." Then the teacher said "Oh! You don't tell your secret." When class was nearly over the teacher said "For homework you have to write your secret on a piece of paper." Michael said "Who's going to read it?" The teacher said "Nobody." Michael said "Then what's the point of it?" The teacher said "Just do as I say."
At night about 6 or 7 oclock.
Chase works at Sushi Rocks and he delivers sushi to rooms. Zoey ordered sushi. After a few minutes Chase came to deliver sushi. Then Chase tried to look at Zoey's secret because Zoey was writing her secret. Zoey said "Don't look at my secret." Chase said "But we are close friends." Zoey said "Okay." She wrote something and Chase was about to read it when Zoey said "Not in here, outside my room." The note said "I will not tell you my secret."
The next day.
The teacher leads the class to a backfield because there's lots of back fields. The Teacher said "This will be your classroom." Michael said "Is the tree the toilet?" A few seconds later Michael said "Can I go to the tree?" HA HA HA HA.
Article posted October 26, 2009 at 09:07 PM • comment (2) • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

I have given Mum your Piggy Bank to paint and decorate at home. Have fun with it!
Thanks for the fantastic card.
Posted October 28, 2009 at 05:44 PM by • Mrs McGillan

Award Courtesy adrianbruce.com
Posted October 26, 2009 at 09:10 PM by • Mrs McGillan