Copyright (c) 2014 by KE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KE -- Blogmeister

-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by KE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Chapter 4 Blog Response
If I was at a party of that nature I would probably have just had my mom come pick me up, I wouldn't want my friends mad at me so I wouldn't tell her everything that was happening.
Jodee could have changed the outcome by not telling her mom everything that happened, then her mom wouldn't have told Callie's mom.
No Jodee should not have been blamed for the punishments the students received from their parents because they were the ones responsible for what they did, not Jodee.
If I were one of the students at that party I probably would never leave my house again and no longer have a phone, or computer.
No I don't think that Jodee deserves what her classmates are doing to her, I probably would have been mad but I would get over it,I wouldn't keep bullying her.