Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by B

teacher: Mr. Edwards

White Fang
White Fang was an addicting book. It was that good. I would totally recommend it if you are looking for a good book.

White Fang was about a young wolf orphan that had to learn about all the typical wolf ways on his own. Instead he learned about domesticated dog ways. He gets adopted by a Native American named Gray Beaver. Gray Beaver would beat White Fang with his fist and heavy clubs. After a few years an American named Beauty Smith came to Gray Beaver's Camp site. He was a short round man that was feared by the Native Americans. Beauty Smith had brought whiskey and addicted Gray Beaver with it so he could take White Fang away. White Fang tried to go back to Gray Beaver but Gray Beaver took White Fang back to Beauty Smith. White Fang received many blows from a big heavy metal club for his punishment. Beauty Smith took White Fang to a big town where it was very secret where they held dog fights. Beauty Smith had entered White Fang into one. He always won until one day he fought a big bull dog. Everyone thought it was the end of White Fang when they saw the bull dog bite into White Fang's neck very close to his jugular vein. When they heard a ringing of bells from a dog sled a man jumped out of the sled and saw the fight and the bull dog on White Fang. They stopped the fight and took White Fang home with them and there White Fang stayed for the rest of his days.
Article posted October 27, 2009 at 12:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

wow! what an exciting sounding book. I'm not sure I could read the book without crying! I bet this book was hard to put down. I will be interested to know if you like the other book by the same author. Happy reading! Love, Mrs.A
Posted October 28, 2009 at 12:53 PM by • mrs austin