Copyright (c) 2014 by Denise Bese Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

Room 6 Writers

Room 6 third graders are working hard to become better writers, readers, mathematicians... Actually, we are trying to become better thinkers! We live in the middle of California in and around a very small town. We would love to connect with fellow bloggers from around the world!

by Denise Bese

Mrs. Bese's Class Website
Monson-Sultana School
34cre@te: 3rd/4th graders in Australia
2nd Grade Lions in California
Ms. Gytri's 2nd graders in Minnesota
Miss Knight's Livewires in New Zealand
Mrs. Shulman's 2nd graders

We are learning about the Pillars of Character, and we have two students per month who are recognized for characterizing each trait. Congratulations!

August/Trustworthiness: Julissa and Jessica
September/Respect: Katherine and Kobie

During the month of October I have been looking for students who are responsible...

Article posted October 24, 2009 at 02:40 PM • comment (1) • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List

Hi Mrs. Bese. I hope you are doing well. I am reading a book called SCORPIA. Its a 5.0.. Steven is reading Harry Potter number 4.
Posted November 3, 2009 at 05:54 PM by • Zachary Alvarez

09/10 Room 6 Writers

Hi, I'm Mrs. Bese! I'm excited about teaching third grade, and about blogging. Locations of visitors to this page