Copyright (c) 2014 by ER Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
ER -- Blogmeister

ER's Blog!!!

5C 09-10

One to One computing room

by ER

teacher: Matt McCartney

What I Learned About the 13 Colonies
What I Learned About the 13 Colonies
What I learned about the 13 colonies is that the reason that most people came to North America is because they were seeking religious freedom. A lot of the people came to North America from England. The thirteen colonies were Massachusetts Bay, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia. I learned the three regions which are New England Colonies, Middle Colonies, and Southern Colonies. I learned Massachusetts and Maine were a state. The Indians helped most of the people in the colonies. Some key people who settled in the area were James Oglethorpe, Thomas Hooker, and Anne Hutchinson. The people had to use the resources that were available in their colony. Two key reasons people left to form a new colony were farming and because of freedom. I learned that indigo was a flower that produces blue dye.

Article posted October 22, 2009 at 07:45 PM • comment • Reads 33 • see all articles

I'm so cool!! I love life!!!!!!!! I love sports!!!