Copyright (c) 2014 by Mark Ahlness Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mark Ahlness -- Blogmeister

Mighty Writers 2005-06

A writing forum for the third graders in Room 12

by Mark Ahlness

Arbor Heights Elementary
Seattle School District
Mr. Ahlness' blog
Other Student Bloggers
Blogger Map!
Mr. Brune's 5th Graders

Congratulations to the 2005-06 third graders in Room 12! You all did such an absolutely AMAZING job with your writing on your blogs! You made a difference not only for yourselves, but you also inspired many, many people all over the world!

Student writing on this blog has now come to an end (I just changed everyone's passwords).

Roomtwelve.com now goes to a new location, the third graders in Room 12 for the 2006-07 school year.

So goodbye, you great bunch of kids in room 12. You were an incredible group to have in the classroom. I feel very lucky to have been your teacher. Keep on blogging!

Your third grade teacher,
Mr. Ahlness
Article posted September 1, 2006 at 11:32 AM • comment (2) • Reads 14586 • Return to Blog List

Dear Ming,
I am very sorry your third grade blog is over. You did a fantastic job with your writing! Maybe you can ask your fourth grade teacher if they will set up a blog for you. Tell them Mr. Ahlness will help them :)

I know that runescape is an online game, and I know that it is very interesting and fun to play. But I think it should not be linked from a school blog, because there is quite a lot of violence in the game, and school should be about more peaceful ways to solve problems.

Keep on writing!
Your third grade teacher,
Mr. A.
Posted September 10, 2006 at 05:16 PM by • Mr. Ahlness
i want my password back! i want more blogging, i want to write my runescape aricol, and mr.ahlness, runescape is not a video game is a online game, it is fun when you play, you can make your own people(you only), and you can be a mage, bowman, and worriyer, alex play runescape too in room 9.
Posted September 9, 2006 at 07:18 PM by • ming

Room 12
Room 12 - private

I am the teacher in Room 12. Email: mahlness@halcyon.com

Subscribe to roomtwelve.com: