Copyright (c) 2014 by DK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DK -- Blogmeister

5C 09-10

One to One computing room

by DK

teacher: Matt McCartney

The ball is going down the field at breathtaking speed. Everyone on the other team is doing all they can to not let him score. He sets up and takes a shot so powerful it was like a raging bull flying through the air at the goalie. He did everything he could to block the shot but it wasn’t happening. It hit the back of the net with so much force it was like the net was going to snap. These are just people playing soccer and they are just getting warmed up.

Soccer is a very fun sport and I have been playing it from a very young age. My mom and dad both played travel soccer when they were younger so I’ve really grown up into soccer. I’m still pretty young but I have been wanting to be in professional soccer since I was 3. My favorite soccer player is Kaka he is on the Brazilian national team and his club team is Real Madrid in Spain. My nickname for soccer is Kaka because everyone knows he is my favorite player (I also have his jersey). There has been many great soccer players like Pele and Maradona and there are also current stars like Messi, Kaka, and Christiano Ronaldo.

Soccer is a great sport and I encourage you to try it I will be writing more stories about sports and I hope you read them.
Article posted October 20, 2009 at 02:14 PM • comment (1) • Reads 55 • Return to Blog List

Hey DK your enrty Soccer is awsome i like soccer too, so KEEP ON SCORING!!!
Posted October 26, 2009 at 11:27 AM by • alondra