My name is Keyon. I’m going to tell you some things about myself. You will learn about me and my life. Well this is all the places, sports, and games I had, like and been to.

I’m about to tell you the places I go to over the summer. I go to Florida every summer. I went to New York once when I was six or seven. When I was four I was on a speed boat. I went to see someone famous. She acted in four movies. The last one she broke her leg.

Well I told you about all the places I went to. This time I will tell you about the sports I like. Football is one of them. I’m really good at catching the foot ball. But I’m really bad at throwing it. Soccer is a good sport. I’m good at goaly only one person scored when I was goalie. Well that’s all the sports I played.

It’s time to tell you about all the games that I like. The Xbox360 is one of them. I said Xbox360 is that I can go on this thing called Xbox live.

Well I told you about my life. I hope I can tell you about my life again.