on the holidays iwent to the royal show we went on a couple of the rides. The first On the holidays I went to the Royal show we went on a couple of the rides. The first ride we went on was the ghost train when we went in the castle where it was dark and creepy the were a couple of fake statue doing freaky things like pretending to capture someone and when I said capture someone I meant the plastic people. There were also real people that came creeping up your back saying things that would scar you. When the man was talking to me he said I’ve got you and then I said oh hi and then the man said there’s no hi’s up here. I was near the end and I new that there would be another man that would say things this time he said BOOO out really loud which then made me scream really loud. I was still screaming and then I was out side and everyone was looking what the heck just happen. On another train there was my mum and my brother near the end this man knew that I was the daughter of that woman so he said in a quiet voice I’ve got your daughter and my mum screamed her head of. THE END TO BE CONTINUED.
Article posted October 19, 2009 at 12:43 AM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List