Copyright (c) 2014 by J Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
J -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

We are an intermediate classroom in an elementary school in British Columbia, Canada. We use our blogs as a place to practise expressing our ideas in writing (and maybe even sound, pictures & video when we're ready). We try to leave thoughtful comments for classmates & other bloggers we visit. Comments help us critique our ideas and our writing. They also motivate us to do more thinking, writing, sharing & revising. You can leave your thoughts on any particular article by clicking "comment" below it. Comments will be published after I have had a chance to read them.

by J

teacher: Derek Milloy

If I had a time machine for one return trip in time, I would go to one year ago. Which is when my Mom and I went to Texas on July 26, 2008 for a summer vacation, because I want to see my family friends and spend some time with them and have fun. The only thing I really did not like about this trip was that my Dad didn't come with us, but it was only for a while then I would see him again.

My aunt has four children. Almost everyday we went swimming in their swimming pool and jumped on their trampoline too. Everyday we had something to laugh about. There is a variety of choices in Texas I can choose from we went to the beach called the Island, went shopping at malls and the outlet ( outdoor mall ), ate at fancy restaurants for a small amount of money, and other places I've never been to or even heard of ! Hopefully we can do more things together, even though we did do alot of things before.

A problem that would probably happen, but hopefully will not happen is when we were driving to mexico and then suddenly the car acciedent happened, everyone got injured esspecially my godsister. Another is that the time machine might break or dissapear and I would have to do school all over again!

One last reason why I want to go this past, is because We get to be together again and have fun.

Article posted October 16, 2009 at 09:49 PM • comment (3) • Reads 74 • Return to Blog List

You have a very good reason why you want to go back in time!(Sometimes I wish I could go back to India!)

Im glad your ok. And I feel so sorry for your godsister! :) BYE
Posted March 30, 2010 at 12:06 PM by • Ashwini
I like your writing Audrem.Its really a good reason to why you want to go back to that time.

ps:sorry about what happened there in Texas. Im glad your ok.
Posted November 24, 2009 at 04:41 PM by • Marielle
I feel sorry for you that you had to through that car accident. D:

Im glad that your safe, though. : D
Posted November 13, 2009 at 10:54 AM by • Sheena G.