Copyright (c) 2014 by N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
N -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by N

teacher: Mr. Edwards

On October 15th my clone went to the Graue Mill with my class but she told me everything so here it goes.

inside the Graue Mill is the basement. The basement is old and noisy. It is noisy because the gears in the basement are turning round and round. In the basement there are three benches in a row. There is some history behind the Graue Mill basement that my clone has informed me of so here it goes. Many years ago during the time when the slaves where running away for freedom, the Graue Mill basement was a place that the runaway slaves could stop, sleep and eat.

That is basically all that my clone told me about Graue mill so I Guess we're done here!

Article posted October 16, 2009 at 01:45 PM • comment (1) • Reads 243 • Return to Blog List

I am so sorry that you couldn't join us for the field trip, and that you had to send your clone. Be sure to ask her about the way they ground up the corn, wove fabric to make their clothes, and about bathing in the kitchen! love, Mrs. A
Posted October 26, 2009 at 09:58 AM by • mrs.austin