Copyright (c) 2014 by Jakub Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jakub -- Blogmeister

Spider's Friend

0910

by Jakub

The biggest challenge I have this year is the State Test. If I could do any thing in forth grade using technology, I would learn science on a computer . I would do research about spiders and all different types of animals. It is important not to be a troll because I do not like to get in to trouble. I also DO NOT want to make people upset and mad.
Article posted October 15, 2009 at 01:58 PM • comment (4) • Reads 144 • Return to Blog List

I LOVE YOUR TITLE!!!!.
Posted October 24, 2009 at 11:12 AM by • Payal
Jakub,the State Test won't be hard if you just have confidence and study hard.
Posted October 17, 2009 at 07:21 AM by • Austin
Dear Jakub, Your blog is sooooooooooooooooooo cool. Your avatar is unbelievable!!!! I hope you like my comment!!
Posted October 16, 2009 at 01:43 PM by • James
Hi Jakub! I hope you're not too afraid of the state test---we'll make sure you are prepared for it! I think you're my first student who will make me see spiders in a positive light. We love having you in our class!
Posted October 16, 2009 at 01:43 PM by • Ms. Thomas