Copyright (c) 2014 by TS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
TS -- Blogmeister

Buddy' Fantasy Factory-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by TS teacher: Mrs. Gatz
Blog B 02/02/10
Blog A 02/02/10
Chapter 9-11 1-28-10 01/28/10
11/24/09
Chapter 4 10/26/09
Chaper 3 10/22/09
Blog Response #2 09/18/09
Blog response #1 09/17/09
7 Random Facts 12/09/08

Chapter 3 Blog Response #2

Me and Scotti didn't agree on bullying she thinks it's mean and I don't I think it's fun. She texted me and asked why dont you invite me to your party. Then I said because you dont bully any buddy and she said because it's not nice and just not right. When Adam asked me a really wierd question and I didn't know what to put so I put what and then after that class was over. I wanted more time to text to are group and talk more about peoples questions and the party at Calli's house. That's when I got grounded because of Jodee so we bully her now we put her shoe in the toilet at school.  

I likes to ride four wheelers and play Football and basketball. In my free time I like to play my PS2 and X-box and blow stuff up and watch it go boom and lite up in flames! I also liked to hunt deer, turkey,squirrel,. Over the summer I worked like crazy!, I had to throw hay bails. Each person would throw about 450 bails a day. I paid $6.50 an hour and earned about $1,200.