Copyright (c) 2014 by MG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MG -- Blogmeister

MATT'S BLOG

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by MG teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Topics.

1. Things agreed in your group

In my discussion group we all agreed that Marianne helped Jodee by being her friend. Marianne didn’t care what Jodee looked like she just wanted somebody to be friends with and hang out with.

2. Things disagreed in your group

In my discussion group we disagreed when someone asked if we thought Jodee shouldn’t have stood up for the kids in the def program and that she should have just watched. It was a goof thing Jodee stood up for the handicapped kids because they couldn’t have done much to stand up for themselves.

3. A topic that created a heavy debate.

In my discussion group, a topic that created a heavy debate was “Do you think Jodee regrets standing up for Marianne and being her friend?” A person in my group said that “she gave up her lunch hour and put her heart in soul into that”. Which maybe was a little to dramatic but I thought it was a good discussion.

I'm 14 and I love to play sports like football, basketball and baseball. My favortite kind of pop is Dr. Pepper. Then the others I like to and i'll drink Mt. Dew, Pib, and A&W.