Copyright (c) 2014 by NE Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NE -- Blogmeister

~Rissa FUE~-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by NE teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Things my group discussed:
My group agreed that we wouldn’t have egged the old lady's house. We also agreed that the woman may have had an issue to where she couldn’t have cleaned it up.
My group disagreed about the fact that Jodi could have changed schools earlier. Some of us thought she couldn't leave because she did not want to give them the glory of her leaving.
I wanted to discuss more about why the school kids disliked the old lady and why they disliked her robe.

Hey what’s up, you’re probably wondering why I said hi, well because I didn’t know how else to start this so her it goes. Let me tell you a little something about me, like I said before I’m a little crazy. I have one brother but, I will have another one pretty soon. I also have two twin baby cousins I love them so much, we call them sumo wrestlers because there so chunky. I love animals I have three dogs and one snake, yes a snake. I am 14 as of now but, on December 12th I will be 15, I’m so excited. And I love to dance, if you see me dance I would stand back always because I might accidentally hit you in the face. Well I got to go because class is almost over, bye!:)