Copyright (c) 2014 by AW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AW -- Blogmeister

That Cool Kid-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by AW teacher: Mrs. Gatz
Blog C 02/04/10
Blog B 02/04/10
Blog A 02/04/10
CH 4 blog response 11/11/09
Blog A 11/06/09
Ch 3 response 2 10/15/09
Ch 3 response 1 10/13/09
Blog Response #2 09/18/09
Blog response 1 09/18/09
Rate Your Summer 09/14/09

Blo9g Response #1 chapter 3
I think the meaning of this quote is you want to be noticed so you make fun of other people to make you feel better about yourself. And so that makes you seem popular because the cool people are laughing with you. I do not agree with this opinion because, just because you make fun of somebody else and the popular kids like you because of that doesnt mean that the popular kids will always like you. And when they dont like you anymore and you want some other friends to hang out with you wont have any because you made fun of them just to get that spotlight from the popular kids. I have witnessed this type of situation. There was this girl I knew and we were in 5th grade. And she wanted to be in the cool crowd so bad that she would come up to you and compliment you then the next minute she would go over to the in crowd and say how ugly your clothes were or how much she hated your outfit.