Copyright (c) 2014 by RO Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RO -- Blogmeister

CHINA ROCKS!!!!! :-)-

One to One computing room

by RO teacher: Matt McCartney

RANDOM THINGS ABOUT RO
1 the most random thing about me is that i enjoy really sticky hands and almost anything sticky.

2 I have always wanted to be able to ride an unicicle on water.

3 I have always wanted to use one of those remotes that are like 3 inches.

4 I want to wear a coat that has a heater connected to it and have be made out of carpet.

5 I always have and always will like the smell of sharpies and the smell of gasoline.

6 i am obsessed with Koo-Laid.

7 The last one is that i love carving with my pocket knife.
Article posted October 6, 2009 at 12:37 PM • comment (3) • Reads 59 • Return to Blog List

Hi! I think it's pretty cool that you can ride a unicycle on water I mean who can do that! Why do you like the smell of gasoline well my dad just put gas in the car and our garage smells like gas. I have wanted to use one of those remotes, too!
Posted October 25, 2011 at 09:26 AM by • ea
Why do you like sticky hands? I like koo-laid to. Do you want the heater to be made out of carpet or the jacket? I once used a remote that was 3 inches it was tiny.
Posted October 25, 2011 at 09:24 AM by • LL
I love koo-laid too! Who doesn't like Koo-Laid! It's nothing but sugar!
Posted October 8, 2009 at 06:49 PM by • Allyssa H.