Copyright (c) 2014 by N Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
N -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by N

teacher: Mr. Edwards

The City Of Ember, that was probably the best book I've ever read!

The book is about a city that is underground. The people who live in this city don't even know of the outside world, all they know of is the dying city of Ember. All people who live there believe that that Ember is the only city, nowhere else. Except Lina and Doon they are getting suspicious of an outside world, besides Ember. They are even more suspicious when Lina finds some sort of instructions the problem is that Lina's sister, Poppy, chewed them up! Now it's up to Lina and Doon to put the pieces together and save Ember, Or fail and their city will be dead for good.

I loved this book and it was so good I couldn't put it down until the last word!
Article posted October 2, 2009 at 01:36 PM • comment (3) • Reads 95 • Return to Blog List

You make the book sound really good. I hope I can read it soon
Posted March 3, 2010 at 11:33 AM by • Glenny
Posted March 3, 2010 at 11:32 AM by • Glenny
wow thats really weird that somone doesnot know about the outside world
Posted February 24, 2010 at 11:36 AM by • anthony