Conditions of Use
Embedding into your Blog
You can embed (or insert) a variety of projects into your blog articles. We will use our blogs as a type of eportfolio during the school year. By embedding projects we work on we'll be sharing what you're doing in the tech lab.
Follow these steps to embed a project.
1. Copy the embed code from the website we're using.
2. Go to Classblogmeister and log in.
3. Click on Articles and make a title.
4. Make sure you are entering your article as Text and NOT graphical.
5. Paste the code you copied in #1.
6. Be sure to click on Publish and Save.
7. Once your article is approved you will see the embedded file.
Hopefully we'll add some cool embedding projects to your blog this year!
Article posted September 30, 2009 at 01:12 PM •
comment • Reads 455
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
My name is Mrs. Gatz and this is my second year teaching 3-8 Computers at Doniphan West Schools. I'm very excited about he upcoming year. Previously I have taught 5th & 6th grade and middle school math and science. On a personal note I have 3 children. I enjoy sports, reading and of course spending time with my children!
Latest 10 Comments: