Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle -- Blogmeister

Danielle's Writing Space!!:)

Room 12

by Danielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Turkey Escape 11/23

When I went on a trip with my friends they let me have a Tamagtotchi and I still have it and yesterday I was driving to the AHP (Arbor Heights Pool) and I found the one I lost so now I have two! See Tamagototchis are little elctronic pets that you take care of, they sleep, eat, connect with other ones, and play games, get married and adopt kids!!!
Article posted August 28, 2006 at 12:18 PM • comment (2) • Reads 379 • Return to Blog List

Danielle, I read your article on Tomogotchi's. It was interesting. I hope I spelled it correctly---it would be embarrassing if I didn't since I'm Japanese. Ms. Sato
Posted August 29, 2006 at 09:39 PM by • Ms. Sato
Danielle, I liked your article on those tomagatchi's. I don't even know if I spelled it correctly and I'm Japanese!!!! Good job.
Posted August 29, 2006 at 09:29 PM by • Ms. Sato

Hi my name is Danielle and I love to write at roomtwelve.com and I also love basketball, reading, drawing and playing with all my friends. I am a dancing queen. I love dogs too. I also love cats, I love to travel and see my family in CA. I LOVE CHEESE AND IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE A WORLD RULED BY CHEESE!!!!!! BUT IF YOU BELIEVE IN SOMTHING AND YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT IT THEN YOU CAN DO IT!