Copyright (c) 2014 by Pigwidgeon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Pigwidgeon -- Blogmeister

why I picked pigwidgeon

Dragons0910

by Pigwidgeon

teacher: Professor McGonagall

7RandomFacts

My favorite ice-cream is mint chocolate chip. I play the violin. I love art because it's fun.  I was born in May and I was born in Texas. I am ten years old. I love monkeys they are so cool. Dr. Seuss 

Article posted September 29, 2009 at 02:18 PM • comment (2) • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

Hi Dr. Suess,
did you grow up in texas? I also love monkeys they are awesome!
Bella
Posted September 29, 2009 at 03:45 PM by • bella
Hi!
My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip too. I love art to. MONKEYS ARE COOL
Link
Posted September 29, 2009 at 03:42 PM by • Link

PIGWIDGEON I chose pigwidgeon because I love the series that he is in which is Harry Potter. Pigwidgeon is Ron’s owl who he gets in harry potter 4 from Serious Black who is Harry’s godfather. Pigwidgeon is small but that doesn’t mean he isn’t always energetic. Pigwidgeon is not mentioned very much I think pigwidgeon is under rated