Copyright (c) 2014 by Milagros Henriquez-Santiago Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Milagros Henriquez-Santiago -- Blogmeister

The Celebrities of Room 28- A Penny For Your Thoughts!-

Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago - Grade 2 Blog

We are the student writers of a 2nd grade transitional bilingual class in New York. We are using this blog as a resource to help strengthen our writing skills through self-expression, opinions, and communication of topics that we are learning about and exploring in the classroom.

by Milagros Henriquez-Santiago

Westbury School District
Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago's eBoard
Our Class Website
Miss Thaggard-Grade 2-Savannah,GA
Mrs. Bashour First Grade-Riad Solh, Beirut, Lebanon
Mrs. Bashour 2nd Grade-Riad Solh, Beirut, Lebanon
Room 6 Kapiti Primary School New Zealand

Post Your Pride

Hello Boys and Girls,

Today I want you to use the web 2.0 tool Wellwisher to post your Hispanic Pride.  We have been studying about Hispanic heritage and I would like you to show hispanic pride by telling the world what your heritage is and why you are proud of it.

Article posted September 28, 2009 at 11:16 AM • comment • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Class of 2009-2010
Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago - Grade 2 Blog
Ms. Santiago 08-09
Stars of 2010-2011

Welcome! My name is Mrs. Henriquez-Santiago and I am second grade bilingual teacher on Long Island in New York.

href="http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://classblog.com" id="clustrMapsLink">Locations of visitors to this page