Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues
Fascinating Phenology

Time to start blogging. I'm working on updating your accounts with your chosen passwords so you need to try and login to see if it works. If it doesn't see me to fix your password. On the left side of my class blog you will find your assignments. The first assignment for all my Science students is the 7 Random Facts! Click on it to read what that's all about. After that 6th graders do all assignments that start with 6th and 7th and 8th graders do all the assignments that start with 7-8.

Article posted September 28, 2009 at 12:26 AM • comment (3) • Reads 96 • see all articles

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez