Copyright (c) 2014 by B Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
B -- Blogmeister

2009-2010

by B

teacher: Mr. Edwards

Honus and me is about a boy who likes baseball an plays baseball too. He also collects baseball cards. Then one day he is cleaning out an attic and comes upon a baseball card that is worth a half a million dollars. THat baseball card is not only worth a half a million dollars but also brings an unforgettable experience to his life... But, you'll just have to read the book yourself to find out.
I would definitely recommend this book to baseball lovers. But even if you aren't a baseball lover I would still probably still recommend this book to you. I liked this book to you because it's mostly about the adventure that this baseball card brings him. I am not a baseball lover but I still liked this book and I think you will to!
Article posted September 25, 2009 at 01:22 PM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List