Conditions of Use
Guidelines for Commenting on Blog Posts
Follow these guidelines to help you when commenting on a blog post.
- You are required to comment on at least one person's blog for each post you do. (ex. 1 comment for Blog Response #1 and 1 comment for Blog Response #2) Do not comment on the same persons blog every time.
- In your blog comment you may tell how a response made you feel or your reaction. (ex. Your blog post made me feel sad because...)
- In your blog comment you may tell the person that you agree or disagree with their response. (I felt the same way as you about … or I agree with what you said about...)
- Your comment must explain why you agree or disagree or why you felt that way. (ex. I felt the same way as you about how she was treated on the bus because I have been in a similar situation. )
- Your comment should be 2-4 sentences in length.
- The comments should help create an ongoing conversation between the original poster and the person making the comment. Be thoughtful in your comments!
- Be sure to PROOFREAD!! Remember this is a type of formal writing. Don't use texting abbreviations. Capitalization, spelling and punctuation are all part of your grade.
Article posted September 21, 2009 at 01:37 PM •
comment • Reads 691
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
My name is Mrs. Gatz and this is my second year teaching 3-8 Computers at Doniphan West Schools. I'm very excited about he upcoming year. Previously I have taught 5th & 6th grade and middle school math and science. On a personal note I have 3 children. I enjoy sports, reading and of course spending time with my children!
Latest 10 Comments: