Copyright (c) 2014 by SA Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SA -- Blogmeister

~♥!Sam's Blog!♥~-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by SA teacher: Mrs. Gatz

Blog Response #2

2) "A person should esperience a nervous reaction if she is worried about failing, not because she's scared of succeeding."       In several situations, some people are pressured into purposely doing the wrong thing, and are worried about getting an 'A'. But those people should take advantage of what they're good at and succeed, instead of trying to "fit in" by doing your worst. Because people who try their hardest, but still fail are the ones that exclude those who purposely fail.       - Since one of April's parents is a school teacher, she gets good grades, and excels in sports, she might feel like she has to get bad grades on papers or do something wrong in practice, just to feel like she "fits in." Also since one of her parents are school teacher, she also might have to always get good grades and stay active with sports.

Article posted September 17, 2009 at 02:12 PM • comment (3) • Reads 41 • Return to Blog List

I agree with you that a lot of people are pressured into doing the wrong thing because they want to fit in. I think they should still do their best and not be made fun of for it too> :)
Posted September 22, 2009 at 02:26 PM by • Ally
Wow!!!!! That was a great answer! I totally agree with you 100%. Most children who are the child of the teacher are expected to do better, but even if they are good at it they shouldn't have to fail to fit in.
Posted September 21, 2009 at 02:31 PM by • Bekah
I agree with this. I don't think that people should have to try to do bad just so they can fit it.
Posted September 21, 2009 at 02:29 PM by • Macee

My favorite color is purple! I love to play sports! I like to cook when I have nothing else to do! :)