Copyright (c) 2014 by RH Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
RH -- Blogmeister

My 8 Random Facts

5B

by RH

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

I am an energetic boy who likes different kinds of sports.For example swimming in the summer,playing soccer throughout the year,and watching ice hockey.My favorite is soccer.I like soccer because it has suspense and action.I also like it because it is fun to play with my dad.Not only that,I also like it because I travel and explore countries that I never have been at to do a tournament.The thing I like the most about it is that we work as a team.I also like to run,pass the ball,dribble,and SCORE=http://!!!

Article posted September 16, 2009 at 12:41 AM • comment • Reads 57 • Return to Blog List

1. I used to live in Sudan and Egypt. 2. I have 4 houses. 3. My favorite food is ramen. 4. My favorite movie is Naruto. 5. My hobby is soccer. 6. My favorite subject is science. 7. I like to swim. 8. I am a nature lover.