Copyright (c) 2014 by LK Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LK -- Blogmeister

You can close your eyes to things you don’t want to see, you can close your ears to things you don't want to hear, but you can’t close your heart to things you don’t want to feel.

5D

by LK

teacher: Mrs. B - Grade 5

My first week of school was fun but we also were serious. We have a fun greeting every morning and we got to know Ms. Branch better. The only put down was that on the first day of school there was no A.C. which meant that our class was tired and droopy, but the next day was much better and we got to have some more fun. I like the way we stick to the rules and don't change them, unless we need more time and everyone is not too restless.
Article posted September 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM • comment (2) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

Yeah, we did need it after recess and P.E.
Posted September 28, 2009 at 11:11 AM by • Leyla
I'm in your class; I loved the ball greeting and the greeting where we have to go behind someones back an disguise our voice. I wasn't that hot without A.C., but after recess and P.E. we need it. I also had a lot of fun this first week, with all the games and fun stuff we did.
Posted September 22, 2009 at 01:03 PM by • DZ