Copyright (c) 2014 by BC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
BC -- Blogmeister

Bubbly Brielle!!!-

Doniphan West Middle School Computer Classes

by BC teacher: Mrs. Gatz

I would rate my summer a 7 because it was and tirering but i still had lots of fun. I got to hang out with my family and friends. The best thing that happened to me all summer was that I got to begin a book that I've been putting off and its starting to turn out great. Although I haven't gone to Branson yet, it stil something to look forward to. Then when I finally got to go to my most best friends house,we had so much fun! The rest of the summer i got to sleep in!

Article posted September 14, 2009 at 02:35 PM • comment • Reads 276 • Return to Blog List

HI! My name is Brielle Clary and my favorite animal is a lion.I love the colors lime green and light blue.I'm getting new contacts!My best friend in the whole wide world is Rae. I have a horse and 2 dogs. My family is the best! And all of my best friends are in the same family, which is cool.I absolutely love the moon and nightime.OH! I couldn't live without my music!!!