Conditions of Use
Remember these blogging guidelines...
1. Do not give our your personal information or personal information of other students!.
2. Students using this blog are expected to treat the blogspace as a classroom space. Speech that is inappropriate for class is not appropriate for our blog. While we encourage you to engage in debate and conversation with other bloggers, we also expect that you will conduct yourself in a manner reflective of a representative of our school.
3. Always make sure you check over your post for spelling errors, grammar errors, and your use of words.
4. Never disrespect someone else in your blog, whether it's a person, an organization, or just a general idea. You don't want someone making a stab at what you are passionate about; don't do it to someone else.
5. Don't write about other people without permission; always use first names only. Never share someone elses last name.
6. Make sure things you write about are factual. Don't be posting about things that aren't true.
7. Although we want to make our blog a fun place to be please keep your blog education-oriented. That means that you probably shouldn't discuss your plans for the weekend or what you did last night at home.
Let's make our blogs the best that they can be! Have fun and be safe!
Article posted September 9, 2009 at 01:31 PM •
comment • Reads 650
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment
My Classes & Students
About the Blogger
My name is Mrs. Gatz and this is my second year teaching 3-8 Computers at Doniphan West Schools. I'm very excited about he upcoming year. Previously I have taught 5th & 6th grade and middle school math and science. On a personal note I have 3 children. I enjoy sports, reading and of course spending time with my children!
Latest 10 Comments: