Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Shulman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Shulman -- Blogmeister

A World of Wonder

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by Mrs. Shulman

Tractor Games
Parking Games

These bloggers are now in third grade!  They are in different classes, with different teachers, and may be blogging at a different site.  When I learn more information, I'll let you know!

My current second graders are busy learning, too, and we hope to begin blogging later this school year.

Thank you for all of your visits, and we hope to see you soon!

Article posted September 7, 2009 at 02:35 PM • comment (3) • Reads 366 • Return to Blog List

I really like this Shelfari's blog. I also teach second grade and I think this will be good for my students. This allows students to be creative by designing their own shelf, add their favorite books and utilize their writing skills. It is a site that encourages learners to read, the more they read, the more they can post their reviews. It permits students to use their metacognition skills by thinking and rethinking what they will write. They know the site will be viewed by many people and that will encourage them to do their best. I feel this is an educational, fun and easy site for second graders to operate.
Posted November 14, 2009 at 02:12 PM by • Ida
Hello its me Kevin from third grade! I was just commenting just to say Hi. BYE!! :) ;)
Posted October 10, 2009 at 08:45 AM by • Kevin
when your new 2nd grade class starts blogging will you get rid of our blog? let me know the answer right here. See you soon! BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted September 13, 2009 at 06:23 PM by • emily

Mrs. Shulman

Locations of visitors to this page Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.